What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned at least one person would miss me if I were gone. Really nice to know, maybe even something I needed to know. If you're reading this, thank you!

I learned how to use a pc /laptop all over again lol I am so used to my iphone and pressing wrong buttons here in AD:giggle:

Haha, think baby steps. No, no, it'll be like riding a bicycle again. :D

ha ha someone told me that PC/laptop is for old people to use it while phone is for young people. I think they are wrong.

hahah

computer or laptop is a nice big screen to view it! Ipad is OK. :lol:

Im still using PC to access to PC I have a HARD TIME using iphone to access to AD when I had no choice. lol

I am old lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I learnt
In space no one can hear your scream
I cant hear you scream
Therefore I must be in space

It's an on-going process, but I'm learning to deal with all the emotions I've been suppressing for so long. Luckily I've got a person standing right by me along the way! :P

You are only as old as you think/feel you are!

LOL I love my laptop . iPads are designed for social media like fb, instagram etc.. You can't use MS Office on an iPad or tablet not that I know of. I love using my word processor. I am young in spirit :P

I am old too! :highfive:

Haha FF we can learn better and educate ourselves using a laptop it's not that old maybe PC not even they made new update desk tops .

Yeah... People are making fun of me and saying karma hit me for been who i am (been atheist) im trying for it to not bother me but it is..

No worries about karma! Who points a finger, points three back!

Good luck-

keep smiling and dont let let people judge you for your past.

I learned that I can get fever from bad tooth infection. I'm sweating.

I learned that I can get fever from bad tooth infection. I'm sweating.

You probably need antibiotics. You need to get to a dentist or maybe even ER.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back