What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I learned that a particular restaurant that had a fire and did remodeling and re-opened, still has all the same employees and still the same, if not worse, crappy service. Not my choice to go, but had to endure it anyway.

I learned a valuable lesson about true friendship. A true friend would not have threatened to destroy my bicycles, and thinks he can get away with that.

Now what?

It's been a while since I heard from him, and I'm guessing it's been dealt with, cause I prefer to let people of authority handle that, cause I'm not in a position to do so. I'm calm now, and relaxing.

I learned a valuable lesson about true friendship. A true friend would not have threatened to destroy my bicycles, and thinks he can get away with that.

dirtylaundry.jpg

It seems like one member here had to witness her Mom being killed. I'm afraid to ask who. I learn new things being on this forum.

I have learned that Missouri has most Meth lab busts out of all states. I wouldn't have learned this if I didn't watch Breaking Bad. I am on 12th episode season 2. The Methiest States In The U.S. (INFOGRAPHIC)

My friend was telling me the other day that Allegan, MI had a lot of meth labs. I was told that one woman bought a house without knowing it was a meth lab. Imagine the mess she had to endure!!

yesterday I learned that I have lost more residential hearing, its now officially below 100dB on my best ear..tbh that's a bit of a shock for me

I prefer a good old fashioned time if I'm being hit... With the hands! :laugh2: However, I'm open to possibilities... :laugh2: :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back