What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that I have Seasonal Affective Disorder.. no wonder why I like the sunny days and beach times in the summer.. I am much happier with a dose of VitaminD.

I learned that I have Seasonal Affective Disorder.. no wonder why I like the sunny days and beach times in the summer.. I am much happier with a dose of VitaminD.

That is very common this time of year, glad the vit D helps, I take it too. You sound in a better mood today. :lol:

lazy.gif

I learned that the Chicago River walk is quite interesting, and worth more exploring.

I learned (or relearned) that it's a very barren landscape when you drive out across Iowa in the winter.

That despite my best efforts, finding a new place to live in Chicago is far, far harder than I thought it would be. Prices are far outside my price range, and there is a possibility I may have to move to the suburban areas, where the rent is far cheaper. Only problem is, my staff's service area is limited to Chicago only :|

And the suburbs? Much higher than some of the neighborhoods in Chicago. In fact, there's one going for $13,500/month. :eek2: NO THANKS!!

I learned that AOL has a mobile app for iOS and Android.... finally. About time I saw it. Been waiting awhile for it.

Driving around California is so beautiful right now. Everything is so green from all the rain we got. The mountain tops are full of snow. The drive to San Francisco is long with a lot of traffic but the scenery is amazing so worth the drive.

I learned that my suspicion was spot on-- rental prices are indeed going up. That's going to make finding a new place twice as hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back