What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That there's a dog park not far from where I live.

That my new car is way too popular. Came out of the bank and there were two other cars exactly the same parked right next to mine. Started going to the wrong one which would have been interesting since there was a guy sitting in it. HAHA

Last edited:
I learnt exactly what a medical thing was because I had seen it used on TV but not fully understood it until I looked at Wikipedia.

Update:

I learned that my brother is getting a lot of enjoyment from his motorcycle that we gave him. :)

He's been riding it every weekend about 120 miles around CT and RI. His only complaint is that his butt gets sore. :lol:

LOL! That seen to be the norm around here , sore butts !

No. However, speaking of which, just prior to taking that castle photo, I saw a Siberian Husky. Those cost $$$

Not if you go to a shelter ,you can find all kind of wonderful dogs and cats there. I once went with a friend to an shelter and she started to elbow me and said a guy was giving away his Samoyed Husky . I spoke to guy and asked why he was giving her up and he said his apartment was too small. So I took her and had to pay nothing and it saved the guy money too .
I found out from a breeder that she was perfect size Samoyed and could had been a show dog , I the breeder wanted to bred her dog with her and let me have a pup . But my dog was fixed . She would had cost a lot if I had brought her.

Not if you go to a shelter ,you can find all kind of wonderful dogs and cats there. I once went with a friend to an shelter and she started to elbow me and said a guy was giving away his Samoyed Husky . I spoke to guy and asked why he was giving her up and he said his apartment was too small. So I took her and had to pay nothing and it saved the guy money too .
I found out from a breeder that she was perfect size Samoyed and could had been a show dog , I the breeder wanted to bred her dog with her and let me have a pup . But my dog was fixed . She would had cost a lot if I had brought her.

Hmm. Taking care of those types of dogs aren't cheap, though. Huskies are very beautiful and proud dogs, and keeping them that way can get expensive, but that's just me.

Learned today my blood work is good...left ear is good...but right ear isn't....waiting on the culture results to see if the infection in the right has any stalph growing.....*sigh*...

Still having problems accessing AD with all the ads popping up....gonna take this computer to the shop soon as I can....

That my new car is way too popular. Came out of the bank and there were two other cars exactly the same parked right next to mine. Started going to the wrong one which would have been interesting since there was a guy sitting in it. HAHA
Did the same thing when I got my new car...but there was not someone in it. :D

That my current job comes to an end at the end of the year. The small company that I work for (within a large company) did not renew it's contract with the state. There may be job opportunities at other sites. Guess I'll be back to job hunting soon.

I've learned I have to start sending my babies to daycare. Bummer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I just learned that the local theater here on my street has a section of Lawrence blocked off, and parking is banned. That must mean a major show is in town, and there IS a semi-truck and trailer parked next to it.

i learn i am having a conflict between a old school V8 brute or the hyper-technological inline 4 turboed.....

arrgghhh!

I have worn glasses for the last eight years with the same prescription for the lens the whole time. Somehow I did not know that lens prescriptions are for a year till I lost both my pairs. Then I shopped around based on a low exam price and learned that is a way to get reeled in to paying an outrageous lens and frame price. I am buying the expensive fitted pair one time and from now it is online catalog glasses. Facepalm multiple times here.

Learned today my blood work is good...left ear is good...but right ear isn't....waiting on the culture results to see if the infection in the right has any stalph growing.....*sigh*...

Still having problems accessing AD with all the ads popping up....gonna take this computer to the shop soon as I can....

I'm sorry about your ear. Speaking of the ad acceding problem. It should be clear up by now. Can you clear up history and cache? I'm not good at it. Hope someone see me that I'm mistake and take over and explain it to you better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back