What did you learn today? Part II

I learned my quiet and shy pastor's wife can have a hissy fit. :shock:

What was she mad at you about?

Nah, I jest! I'm sure that was weird seeing her having a fit if that is opposite of her usual way.

what is wrong your deaf community you are not happy sound pissed off sound community!

No no, im talking about the university that i go to
,the Deaf community is fine.
Its complicated, its about how the University discriminates and making my study very difficult to do.

what is wrong your deaf community you are not happy sound pissed off sound community!

Its complicated, its about how the University discriminates and making my study very difficult to do.
Too much unjustified blocking because 'they dont understand Deaf culture" and saying im nto the only Deaf there, crap! other students who's deaf are really hearing impaired or HOH, they no function like Deaf, they are 'crippled hearings' they identify only with hearing. And chances are they have much better English than I do, and more characteristics like hearing persons.

I am understand complication pretty! that is good hear you hope be :)

I also learned I have sensitive teeth now. I was eating an ice cream and my back teeth hurt from the cold feeling. I may be switching tooth paste if this persists.

I ticket hosting issues high loading problem I aware it I believe it speed something!

Ontario elections in October- starting the politicians out speaking-now.
Will they get a "BC surprise"?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

damn I ruin on on my pop :lol: I am numberous i will cut on caffience soon anytime almost to emptry

I learned hubby needs more help with his math than we all thought. Time to pull out the school books that the kids finished with.

I learned we hit a snag with our construction plans. All paperwork was completed properly and turned in, but for some reason, the application for our septic tank was denied by the Health Department. Now, hubby gets to call the Health Dept, the contractor and the surveyor who prepared the paperwork to find out what happened and if it can be rectified.

I learned that my hubby is sick with a cold. He better not give it to me because I am working 32 hours this sAt and Sunday at my 2nd job. I cant get sick!

I find it interesting that even though I can be busy at work, I can be emotional about something else, and it surfaces yet elsewhere. It's been a tough day.

Back