What did you learn today? Part II

I learned that I like Bott's new name: Bolt

(Just kidding! It must've been a mis-read.)

But still, I think you could go by Lightning Botts, perhaps? :)

I learned that I like Bott's new name: Bolt

(Just kidding! It must've been a mis-read.)

But still, I think you could go by Lightning Botts, perhaps? :)

:lol: I should start writing everything in cursive and see what people think I said!

Just checked. Yep, it's gone. It was so full of swear words, like every other word. :lol: Maybe I should've copied and pasted it after all.

For smith TR- Brad Wall is the premier of Saskatchewan. Remember the elections recently?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I learned what "flush with the wall" means regarding to drywall

tough complication not easy because sleep no way I am sleep wish be omla

I learned that our Town Council approved everything. We get our new address Monday and can then take the paperwork to the Health Department to get the permit for our septic tank. Yeah!!!!

nOW- hot day and get ready for deaf swimming-shortly. Doesn't bother me: can't hear the music playing! Fortunately STILL CAN beat Mr clock.

I figure out think so reason advise to try best restore on my computer hard tough! :hm:

What I learned today is that I've taught my boys well when shopping for shoes & clothes...at ages 15 and 17 (this month)...I gave them $$ and turned them loose and went about my own business. Everything they bought (even shoes) were a perfect fit and match....

nOW- hot day and get ready for deaf swimming-shortly. Doesn't bother me: can't hear the music playing! Fortunately STILL CAN beat Mr clock.

That's what you will need to nude yourself at the beach for sure. That would be so fun for you!

I learned that in 98+ degree heat, a blue car WILL get hot enough to burn your fingers!!!

Lesson learned: Don't touch the trunk in the summer...

Ah, I see where the heat wave is coming from.

Here in lovely Ohio, 90s all week starting tomorrow. Mid 90's by Wednesday! Heat index 110 from wed. to sun.
Thanks.:eek3:

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

I learned it's easier to meet and get to know someone in the cyberworld than real life!

I learned a lot about Google's neat plan and how they run their business in next six months from a Google representative.

Very interesting!

I learned a lot about Google's neat plan and how they run their business in next six months from a Google representative.

Very interesting!

was it about Cloud Computing?

Back