What did you learn today? Part II

Finally heard from the mortgage broker and now I have a crap load of documents to scan into the computer as a PDF file and email to him. We don't have it all gathered, but so far, it's close to 40-50 pages. Since my scanner is only a flat bed scanner, that means a different file for each page. Anybody got any ideas on how to combine them?

Its been years since I've used our flatbed scanner, but I think I recall being able to "stack" the docs in order to fax them as one "set". Check your scanner's software.

Wirelessly posted

I learned that I am not teaching zumba classes. I text the guy no replyl he added me to fb now, he removed me. These signs sure don't look good to be teaching a zumba class. I guess, don't always believe fb, until things are confirmed. I can just move on from here and another door to open up, this time in a more professional manner.

Its been years since I've used our flatbed scanner, but I think I recall being able to "stack" the docs in order to fax them as one "set". Check your scanner's software.

So far, the documentation does not say anything like that. I am going to look at my Adobe program. I'm also going to check into some things I found through google.

I learned that I will be getting a "flasher" light for my P3 from Purple Communications for no charge. Thanks for the link LDNanna!!

What some (maybe one?) deafies (note I didn't say D) think of ASL:

"cause its a dying language for god sakes"

Posted right here on this forum ... :shock:

I saw on fire on vaccum smell almost not safe because lucky whew I told off, he don't believe it nut silly comedy wtf he don't how on learn on vaccum worst screw up! vaccum I told please off!

probably I am teach ASL my friends new, I told native language, she understand clear ! I am pretty sound communication final applause :P she confused I repeat I have native language ASL and native! I said mind, I can teach new person, she don't know how on learn it I think so might courage to advise to good idea :)

Really I am not sure familiar I am pretty see venting on copy on, I notice it! copy paste I am not sure!, negative and on swearing wow terrible blog implentation! reason negative!

Very negative!

Very negative!

that is true, I Notice it negative on copy illegal! someone insult to ad member hurt reason advise! that is inappropriate blog! I don't like reading on negative bad attitude seems on argue!

learned a bag of rice can absorb water it helps repair your cell phone if you accidentally dropped it in water

It doesn't work for iPhone wall chargers. :(

What is it?

Carbon pollution tax.

It's a tax on emissions.

A tax on businesses and manufacturers of $20-$30, rising over years to probably $80 for each tonne of CO2 emitted from the fossil fuel used both directly and indirectly by manufacturers and businesses and all transport fuel. Since energy is used in all products and services, the tax will make virtually everything more expensive.

The irony is that gas and everything has gone up just before this tax proposal. :roll:

People tell me how much fun it is, and I see photos of people I know at the beach having the time of their life and I feel like I am missing out.

not if you go to salty beach :lol:

Back