What did you learn today? Part II

I will need to buy either a flash drive or a ups cord for new camera.

I have a scanner next to me so the only costs would have been film processing.

If you buy a new digital camera, they always come with a cord so you can upload photos. Also, pretty sure they come with a starter memory card.

Ps. having a digital camera is definitely worth an investment.

I will need to buy either a flash drive or a ups cord for new camera.

Double check your printer, if you have one, as some come with card readers built in. Also, check for card readers which come with USB cords and are generally inexpensive but much faster to download with than cameras.

learned that first grader readers are expected to go from reading simple sentences to multiple paragraphs in one year. :eek:

learned that first grader readers are expected to go from reading simple sentences to multiple paragraphs in one year. :eek:

Does your State have the VPK program? Or any type of free Kindergarden readiness program?

Does your State have the VPK program? Or any type of free Kindergarden readiness program?

We adopted the new Common Core State Standards Curriculmn...very rigorous. We have many readiness programs in our schools. Several of our younger students are already reading one grade level above their academic age.

My 3rd graders recently tested on early 4th grade reading and passed it. They are only in the middle of 3rd grade. :)

I am pretty lots of figure out on difficult suck!! crap! :) oh crap i mistake 0.0!

Learned today, that I will not tolerate disrespect from a family member, and after the 3rd time, that person can take a walk!....Down the Hall of Shame!....Feeling sorry for someone is one thing...but when I have to repeat it over and over...it's another thing!

If you buy a new digital camera, they always come with a cord so you can upload photos. Also, pretty sure they come with a starter memory card.

Ps. having a digital camera is definitely worth an investment.

funny how words we use changes over time, 30 years ago we NEVER say 'investment' when its Buying....just buy, i think its sad its like saying its 'worth' dipping into your investment funds (when you're NOT supposed to) and AT SAME time, living NOW is better than your 'plan' to how you will feed for yourself in 30 years from now....scary how langauges used changes is actually gonna dupe people into being careless about their life plan...just scary!

Hope the family member wasn't one of your boys :)

NO...it's another family member that is sort of a "lost soul"....moves around so much....so many issues also....and to say that I don't mind and will try to help someone if I can, whether it's $$, food or whatever, even a place to stay for awhile. But once the disrespect starts, I correct it but repeating it over and over really taxes my nerves (with good reasons)....he's done that with everybody I know of...but he always puts the blame on someone else.....*sigh*....too bad!...if he ever takes responsibility for his actions, he would become a much better person...but unfortunately he won't. So he's gotta pay the consequences....not my problem anymore. Enuf said....

I learned, my knowledge on certain views is not what I thought it was. I guess a lot of my learning in that area is now considered archaic.

***This is nothing to do with AD. It's a group I am part of on FB. Due to AD policies and rules, I will not mention the topic.***

I learned, my knowledge on certain views is not what I thought it was. I guess a lot of my learning in that area is now considered archaic.

***This is nothing to do with AD. It's a group I am part of on FB. Due to AD policies and rules, I will not mention the topic.***

sounds like a religion-related group

I learned that I can take my energy efficient light bulbs to Home Depot to recycle them. The bulbs have mercury in them and should not be throw away in the trash. I was recycling some energy efficient light bulbs at the health department today and find this out.

learned that my camera's software won't install no matter what screen resolution is and it keeps saying that I have to set it at 1020 x 700 or above when I have it set at 1400 x 900. I'm getting a refund. :P

learned that my camera's software won't install no matter what screen resolution is and it keeps saying that I have to set it at 1020 x 700 or above when I have it set at 1400 x 900. I'm getting a refund. :P

This is not helping my blood pressure any. :P

How about a little more detail about what camera, software and computer you are working with? This is not enough information to try to help you with this.

You may also want to post, with details, in this section
Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming - AllDeaf.com

mess on my medication conflict serious no way! fail on issues no way not well!! I am positive willing!!! It is very hard for me!

Back