What did you learn today? Part II

Learned that nobody will do anything about the weather though we talk about it. Hah.

I changed my middle initial when I got married. I now use my maiden name's first letter for my middle initial.

My mom and aunt did this, but it was added.. neither had a middle name growing up. Their parents were expecting one child and had names picked out already.. Twins a surprise- so they split the name lol.

I changed my middle initial when I got married. I now use my maiden name's first letter for my middle initial.
I did too. My post was a side joke. I took my maiden name as my legal middle name in my first marriage, but then reverted it back to my full maiden name after that divorce. I kept it the same the second time around.

I learned that I can place an order for Giordano's pizza:dance2:

Someone recently told me about that place... What's the deal? Are they like, the pizza of pizzas?

Correction: The Stuffed Deep Dish pizza of the Stuffed Deep Dish Pizzas. ;)

No Chicago Style pizza fan get buried 6 feet under without checking off Giordano's on their bucket lists.

I learned I just survived 6 hours of college finite math on Fridays for 15 weeks with a Chinese-born professor with a poor English despite haven't taken a math class since my High School back in 1999. :dance2:

Someone recently told me about that place... What's the deal? Are they like, the pizza of pizzas?

Chicago style pizza . I learned that I can drive to Las Vegas, NV saves me a trip and mail order to Chicago. I can just drive 4 hours away, enjoy good pizza and sight see the Strip.

Chicago style pizza . I learned that I can drive to Las Vegas, NV saves me a trip and mail order to Chicago. I can just drive 4 hours away, enjoy good pizza and sight see the Strip.

You like a different crust than I do. I want a thin crust!

That I just passed 5,000 mile on my new SUV and the "wrench" light comes on reminding me for the oil change. So I will get to have it's first oil change soon.

I learned a few new recipes for bean soup, and pea soup. I have not made them yet, but I intend to this week. I think I'll do it crockpot style.

Do you like grilled cheese sandwiches? The deep dish pizza is like eating a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato sauce.

Yes, I like grilled cheese sandwiches on regular supermarket bread (white or rye). But. . . I have had deep dish pizza and prefer a thin crust.

I learned a few new recipes for bean soup, and pea soup. I have not made them yet, but I intend to this week. I think I'll do it crockpot style.

Contact me when the pea soup is ready. Its my #1 soup.

Back