What did you learn today? Part II

Goodonya, I'm doing well on my CI journey. Hearing/understanding much better than I was before getting the CI. Still doing rehab, of course as I'm not at 100%, and may not reach 100%, but hope to get darn close to that. I was at 67% at my last visit a couple of weeks ago.

I'm using satellite (cellular data) off my phone. I can connect to the internet that way. No laptops or iPads, though.

That is what I thought the case probably was. I made what I thought was a friendly comment and am now getting beat up for it.

Foxrac & AC
Here AT&T is really trying to get us off of DSL to what they call their "advanced digital network". They say it can be a better value but I found in my case it would cost me more. That is because I am using a MVNO (PureTalk USA) that costs me less than what AT&T is offering but uses AT&T towers and also want to stay with my old style voice line (via phone handset, TTY & State Relay Service) that can still be used when we have electric down during a storm or other outage. Not that I want to be on the phone during a storm but sometimes you need to in order to even report the electrical outage. The better internet rate is only available if you bundle.

I learned there is a deodorant product Native with no aluminum. It's very natural and thinking of giving it a shot.

I've learned one of my oldest friends decided to apply to join the Swedish Army after the Stockholm terror occurred. He is getting ready to go to Swedish basic training this summer. He is waiting to hear the news from the Swedish Army to see if they have accepted his US military credentials. After the London attack day, he and his friend reported it to the police in Gotenburg (It is a Swedish city) that they caught a suspicious man videotaped the busy intersection and the police station with his mobile. They're not sure if they scared him off or postponed his plan.

When will the attacks ever stop?

I've learned one of my oldest friends decided to apply to join the Swedish Army after the Stockholm terror occurred. He is getting ready to go to Swedish basic training this summer. He is waiting to hear the news from the Swedish Army to see if they have accepted his US military credentials. After the London attack day, he and his friend reported it to the police in Gotenburg (It is a Swedish city) that they caught a suspicious man videotaped the busy intersection and the police station with his mobile. They're not sure if they scared him off or postponed his plan.

Never! Always been happening since beginning of time and always will.

For inside or outside? It feels like a rainforest in here, or a jungle.
Outside. It is usually a frozen tundra most of the year (LOL) here, so I only have a few months of active flowers outdoors.

Outside. It is usually a frozen tundra most of the year (LOL) here, so I only have a few months of active flowers outdoors.
Oh, but I know you will enjoy it! I have plants in spite of myself, thanks to friends. Heck, a little while ago I found a couple morel mushrooms growing in the driveway, and somehow that makes my day! :)

I learned that Citibank closed my bank account because they do not have my mother's income information. I opened bank account when I was 15 years old so my mother is still under my name. I didn't get my SSDI (direct deposit). I will have to call Social Security to send me a check for this month. Upsetting!

God bless your friend joining in the Swedish military and his friends.

It's going to get worse , these kind of attacks will never end.

I learned that Citibank closed my bank account because they do not have my mother's income information. I opened bank account when I was 15 years old so my mother is still under my name. I didn't get my SSDI (direct deposit). I will have to call Social Security to send me a check for this month. Upsetting!

Did your bank sent you a notice about close the account? If not so you can sue the bank for not send you a notice.

If notice is sent so you will receive a mail about close the account.

For address change, it is your responsible to let them know whenever you move.

I learned about the laundry pods. My first time using them much lighter to carry around. I know they been around for quite some time but my first time using Tide pods.

I learned about the laundry pods. My first time using them much lighter to carry around. I know they been around for quite some time but my first time using Tide pods.
Did they work as expected? I always been curious abt those pods.

Did they work as expected? I always been curious abt those pods.
I didn't notice much difference :D

I like them because lighter to carry without the hassle of carrying the jug.

Back