What did you learn today? Part II

We got a SEE book at work and it shows ASL Sign cat . Do you know if there's a SEE dictionary online?

I am curious.

Yeah, that definitely is SEE. I've not seen that sign in a long time. I used to sign SEE. I meet very few older adults still sign SEE. Thank goodness I signed up for ASL classes.

I agree too.. looks more like a SEE sign. I still have the book we used in the grad school class I had to take for SEE (kind of odd considering it was Gallaudet...)...if I can find it will check.

I agree too.. looks more like a SEE sign. I still have the book we used in the grad school class I had to take for SEE (kind of odd considering it was Gallaudet...)...if I can find it will check.

Back in my day in late 70's or early 80's this was the books my parents and I learned. The SEE Book I think was 1980 edition, my parents had two books just like this and one Sesame Street for me.

il_570xN.820146495_lihw.jpg

6274b9f256f65589e1fac6673d75545a.jpg

Yeah, that definitely is SEE. I've not seen that sign in a long time. I used to sign SEE. I meet very few older adults still sign SEE. Thank goodness I signed up for ASL classes.

I don't know much SEE Sign. I was like ok , if hand-shape C near the upper lip is cat then what's dog??

I learned to change the channel after the Oscars got political. My alert showed me the hilarious part , the winner is La la land:D

I don't know much SEE Sign. I was like ok , if hand-shape C near the upper lip is cat then what's dog??

As far as I remember, dog is the same sign. You slap your hip, then snap your fingers. I met this very old man in Dallas and he signed a different sign, you hang your hands and stick your tongue out like panting, you know.

Back in my day in late 70's or early 80's this was the books my parents and I learned. The SEE Book I think was 1980 edition, my parents had two books just like this and one Sesame Street for me.

il_570xN.820146495_lihw.jpg

6274b9f256f65589e1fac6673d75545a.jpg

I recognize one of your books, but I never had a chance to read it. That's cool you have it. I have only ASL books, and Korean Sign Language books.

I thought I know my husband for 11 years (we have been married for almost 9 years) I have learned he was on Barney and friends show. I watched a episode on YouTube.. LOL He thought I knew the whole time.

I learned what Crohn's disease means... One of my supervisors has it. It's not good. No cure for this and could be a lifetime disease. Medications and frequent check up. He was out for over a month to recover.

I learned that pineapple supposedly burns calories. What I don't know is how/why. But if that's true, it's a good thing because I eat pineapple all the time.

I used to stay at Pineapple villa and saw pineapple logo in swimming pool... it was long time ago.

Back