What did you learn today? Part II

I learned Listerine makes a good deodorant :D

Yes, it's safe from the store stuff. My friend , passed it along . I made my own deodorant from my Young Living oils :)

I just knew you would find a way to mention Young Living Oils.

chatting about oils...
i used to make my own oils back in the day...different washes for different pockets..
my refined process is still a closely kept secret, i've even turned down offers for the "recipe"...as im retired. the highest wash, golden gelly like,,,stuff would knock people out with one hit..
a friend of mine, i (shakes head) after by accident gave him a rather huge dose, took it welll, and quickly past out his face and head smashing into my condos wall, left a dent and faceprint in it, which i had a hard time explaining to my agent who was literally on her way...what she was soon to step on in..

i usually put a gram in a standard rig (hype) with the cage broken off for easy handling...which meant i also had to explain all those used hypes floating around the kitchen where my cold extraction for process for opiates was rigged up.. alas...
strange days..

oils...

That is interesting. I am sure it is much safer than the store bought stuff.

You know what else is store bought? Listerine. Know what else is safe? Deodorant.

FYI when one company is trying to demonize and scare you off something as an incentive to get you to buy their products you're getting scammed. I'm a massage therapist, a field rolling in woo unfortunately. I will tell you EO is bullshit, except it smells nice. That's it, it smells nice. The exception being tea tree oil. It really is antibacterial.

There you go, now you really learned something new.

You know what else is store bought? Listerine. Know what else is safe? Deodorant.

FYI when one company is trying to demonize and scare you off something as an incentive to get you to buy their products you're getting scammed. I'm a massage therapist, a field rolling in woo unfortunately. I will tell you EO is bullshit, except it smells nice. That's it, it smells nice. The exception being tea tree oil. It really is antibacterial.

There you go, now you really learned something new.

I have never had a massage but am wondering if oils are not used as a lubricant?

Well, you got me there. As far as deodorant being safe, especially for women concerning breast cancer. It is anyones guess. And some would rather play it safe with alternate methods.

Oil, cream, lotion.....yeah. But the oil is usually jojoba, grape seed, sunflower etc.

Even at my work they can have An aromatherapy oil added for more $$ but it's EO added to jojoba. You don't use more EO straight on the skin without a carrier oil, it will burn your skin. So the "safety" of it is dubious, and the claims of its benifits are exaggerated. They smell nice, right now our seasonal oil is Neroli and it smells freaking fantastic but that's it. We have to tell people it may ease anxiety and depression and it may ease muscle pain.

When you see a product claim that it "may" do something, don't trust it. For me it either does, or doesn't, it "may" is useless hogwash. Think of it like this. If you buy a powerball ticket you MAY win right?

Last edited:
Gotcha. Point well taken. A lot like the egg situation. It may/will make you healthier or it may/will promote your death. That one is driving me nuts. BTW, brother Hoochie wants a message, not a massage. J/K ;)

I have never had a massage but am wondering if oils are not used as a lubricant?
I make massage oils out of essential oils with different bases for different uses. They are really good and help reach different objectives of a massage. I have found it to be much better then what you can get at stores...

I make massage oils out of essential oils with different bases for different uses. They are really good and help reach different objectives of a massage. I have found it to be much better then what you can get at stores...

You need to PM me with some recipes love to hear about them .

Essential oils are awesome and love chatting about them... hit me up any time...

Me too . I love to use them in my diffuser and relax. I know there are many different brands of essential oils, I use Young Living .

Me too . I love to use them in my diffuser and relax. I know there are many different brands of essential oils, I use Young Living .
I purchase from mountian rose... I trust their pharmaceutical grade oils and have been doing business with them for a while now. :)

Back