What did you learn today? Part II

He will probably get to it. I know he's busy. You could send him a pm to remind him if you like.

He will probably get to it. I know he's busy. You could send him a pm to remind him if you like.

He will going tell me about how many forum rules that I broke. :rofl:

Although, I learned that DirecTV has FM Music and GSN HD now.

I learned that my daughter beheaded a timber rattler with a shovel after it ate a songbird in her backyard.

Chip off the old block. (Although I prefer using a hoe.) :lol:

I learned that my daughter beheaded a timber rattler with a shovel after it ate a songbird in her backyard.

Chip off the old block. (Although I prefer using a hoe.) :lol:
It's late at night. I learned maybe I should go to bed when I read this post and thought it said "befriended"....

I learned that my Verizon bill is going up.

Don't get me started with Verizon ! I have a cell phone now and called to shut off my landline phone and was told I can't b/c I won't have internet and I don't have dialup . I was told they stopped letting people having internet with no landline phone 6 years ago ! I now have to go wireless and buy a new computer .
I told the woman Verizon did that to made more $$ and she that not true . Yeah right .

I want to save some money by getting rid of landline phone and not have to buy a new wireless computer. That sound cool but that 5 years from now and my city its so slow we don't have Verizon cable yet and a small town next to use does have it.

It is? By how much ? I have Verizon too.

My Verizon account were telling me that my monthly bill will go up by $20 because of my unlimited data. I guess I'll have to stop by and talk to the rep to see what's up but I see a lot of recent sources that there is price hike for other plans.

That sucks. I will have to wait for the next bill. I did not get a notification about that.

I took long distance service off my landline I really don't call long distance a lot and can use my cell phone . This saved me some $$ .

I learned that I don't really want to go to work tomorrow. I would just like to stay on my couch.

My Verizon account were telling me that my monthly bill will go up by $20 because of my unlimited data. I guess I'll have to stop by and talk to the rep to see what's up but I see a lot of recent sources that there is price hike for other plans.

Youch. That's why I stayed with the lowest possible data plan. At least Verizon is a bit cheaper than my old TMobile plan was. Though eventually may look around for unlimited and compare. Just right now can't do that.

Interesting... Landlines have nothing to do with internet... Ohh the only reason why you'd need a landline is if you select DSL. Cable and FIOS do not use phone lines.

Back