What Did You Get For Christmas?

What is "OU"?

Reba said:
What is "OU"?

I imagine it stands for the University of Oklahoma. I got the hint from his information of current residence.

Now, let's wait for him to respond to see if I'm right. ;-)

I got the xmas gifts: clothes, socks, underwears, one jean pant, stuff things, cat with necklace, and etc from my family, my gf javapride babe and my gf javapride's parent yesterday morning.

Banjo said:
I imagine it stands for the University of Oklahoma. I got the hint from his information of current residence.

Now, let's wait for him to respond to see if I'm right. ;-)

Yup Banjo

My sweetie gave me a Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse to replace the old keyboard and mouse I had - :D. He got a Sidekick 2 from me, one month early. My Mum gave me a purple necklace with a purple cross. (I gave her a Sidekick 2, too, for Christmas as well.)

Dark purple scarf - bf's mother
light purple/green airbrushed scarf - bf's stepmother
$25 gift card for Borders - bf's father
Bag of Girhadelli dark chocolates - bf's sister
Indian purple/orange ceiling lamp - bf's stepsister

My parents gave me suit for work and massager
My Aunt B gave me kind of little jacket (not sure what it called)
My Aunt L gave me fleece jacket
My gma P gave me money :heh:

Aunt B gave me/DreamDeaf a toilet tissue stand

DreamDeaf's parents gave me baclace and key chain of their Yellow Cat (that when I was taking care of YC during they are out of town)....chocolate, beewax of santa and ummm i forget what. :dang:

DreamDeaf gave me shirt, juzzle puzzle of harley davidson, and book of mosaics

i got an angel orament in honor of my grandparents for they raised me for 18 years before i lost them to cancer and alezhimers.

i got a nice present from my hiblue a little border gift card so i just made my purchase got a lesbain mystery book will read that soon.

got a personalized pen/pencil set from my mentor

ofc got a laptop for my future business with all the works in it. ( need to get new anti virus proggy before system expires)

last but not the least.

i gave hiblue a beaituful necklace charm for her empty necklace she has.

gave mom a foot spa massager for her feet that are always killing her.

got mom and dad a crock pot so we don't have togo running to a take out food store anymore.

i got my mentor a necklace with butterfly and my mentor's girls gift card to borders.

and got 2 of my closest AD friends they ll be reciving it after the new yrs a nice gift me the :-X for that...

last but not the least.

got maxi and lilo a speical pet brush for the inbtween baths to keep them nice and clean.

and got them bones and candycane bones for them, greenie dental chews for them and thier bad breath LOL

thats pretty much it if i forgot something i ll post it later...

I got some great gifts, but I also got the best one by far: the opportunity to be with the people who mean everything to me.

Oh yes, and my mother's home cooking. Jeffrey Dahmer himself would give up his culinary habits just for her food!!!

Update... My father in law gave me 250 bux.. *whistle*~ :whistle:

My children got xmas from Grandpa and Step-Grandma..
My older son got shave and whipping cream
My daughter got pink CLOCK her name on it..
My last son got blue clock his name on it..

Hm. My christmas is very simple compared to many people...

We played "White Elephant" instead of giving a gift to everybody, we get ONE gift and played a game which resulted in everybody getting a gift from somebody. ONE GIFT, that is it... which I got a cermanic vase with an American Indian pattern (perfect for potting a flower) and a glass votive (I will regift this... I don't like votive) from my husband's family's party.

I got another belated Christmas party at a friend's tonight for another White Elephant so I will post what I got from tonight. I am planning to "give" a book about how to have good sex with a partner. ;)

I got a bag for my laptop from my mother. It was pratical because the one the company gave me for free was too bulky and too heavy for me to carry around so insead she got me a slender bag with LESS pockets. I was planning to sew my own bag but I guess she knew I won't have time to finish it!
This Christmas was the first time she doesn't get me any clothes... HOORAY! And also the first christmas that she got me just ONE gift! Wow... I am SO proud of her. She FINALLY respected my wishes-- So :applause: for my mom! I didn't get her anything because like K75 said about his parents, my mom got everything, and she wanted me to save my money. and I DID! :thumbs: It is SO hard to shop for her anyway. She has five of everything already! haha

My cousin who is our guest from Finland did give my husband and me a huge red fleece blanket. My husband stole it and is now using it for his bedroom (I got like five fleece blankets for my bedroom alone! :lol:). I got her a great map of Las Vegas and Grand Canyon since she was planning to go to LV this weekend. She was enthaustic about the map-- apparently she has a passion for maps. Just today she brought a world map and a map of Los Angeles. So I guess I got her the right gift!

My brother, as usual, gave me the worst gifts... I don't understand why he bothers to get me anything since he cannot afford it nor he knows me well enough.
I think he let his girlfriend doing the shop for gifts.... I got a photo album with butterflies all over (I don't love butterflies...) and a beginner's artist box with watercolor cakes, pencils, etc... thoughtful -but- I already got better artist supplies (no watercolor cakes, please!)... Oh well.

My husband and I haven't got anything for each other. My acquiantances went nuts and said that I SHOULD get something for him because that's what Christmas is all about...
UGH! I am not religious nor materalistic so what's the POINT of giving gifts if I can be with them instead?
But I did suggest to get my husband a new ring since his current wedding ring is looser and falls off too easily (it flies off whenever he gets too passionate in his story-telling!). He said he wouldn't mind to have a new ring that snuggles on his finger so I told him that it would be my treat-- I guess you can call that a gift? :)

forget to add two gifts from ^Angel^ and RoadRunner.... a candle and cute doll. :)

I got a great xmas, I have tons of lists. even alots certificate and money. So i'm not going to brag over here, its so most memorize with family that special day. Our kids got bunches of gifts oh boy.. Hardly find a room for them to put LOL..

well i might be bit late to type-- just yesturday arrive home from other state... anyway the gift that i got is some clothes, book, aminie dvd, luggager and last two big one is videocamera (minidv) and sk2..
part of it getting ready for trip to disneyworld (fla) yeah...here i go...counting on..

Update. I returned the keyboard that I brought cuz I didnt like it. So I got another one but much better then the other one. Anyway, I was online that morning and saw the prices between K-mart and Walmart. So I printed out the information and went to Walmart. I grabbed the keyboard that I wanted and show it to the lady at the register and she spoked to the manger. So I got the same price as Kmart was selling for. I saved about $30. :D

I played it last nite and fell in love with it. Yea it brought back my memories that I used to play panio at NTID. :applause:

me me got two cargo pants, frog clock, two playstation2 games *Polar express and Burnout Reverage*, winter jacket, two shoes, two long sleeves, frog boxer short, white t-shirt under shirt from my flyfree...

from my parents, they got me summer sauage, frog slippers, frog mini doll, and paint chrisitmas tree from my younger sister.

from my grandma, 100 ck.

what Sean got... Spiderman throw blanket, Spiderman Hummer remote controllable, Spiderman Stocking sock with full of little things, Battery Opratared car racing, Hot Wheel collection cars, Atv remote controllable, Disney Collection Movies 6 of them, few clothes/pants, playdough table, forget there are so much toys for sean. but will post a pic.
My grandma got for Sean, Bambi book, and a cute outfit.

enjoy the pix
jaetdu.jpg

When my SK were on suspend, and SOMEONE paid off the bill. Now I don't know WHO did it. I asked and asked. They won't tell me but said "From Santa Claus" So I decided to shut up and enjoy it.

+Got food gift certificate from best friend
+Got nice jacket from my neighbor
+Got cash from my another neighbor
+Got one way Amtrak ticket to Maryland from two friends of mine
+Got a cute Teddy Bear stuff animal with basket with full of chocolate candy from my neighbor's twin daughers

The best christmas present I got from my kids are a lot of love with hugs and kisses and a thank you. These mean a lot to me than the gifts which is a blessing to the heart. They have the gifts they are pleased with. They have 18 gifts (9 for him and 9 for her). That's a lot to stock up in the closet. :)

Updated.. We went to my hubby's mother's place having huge xmas celebrate all together (my hubby's mother's side families)
Having great time...
We got 175 bux $$$$
Glassware plate (crystal)
Old Fashion steel chorme machine (milkshake)
100 dollar gift cerficate for food gregories(sp)
Wal mart gift cerficate 40 bux
Thick blue blanket throws
Satue Bulldog sculptures Clay
My hubby's thick warm sweater.. (pssst, I wud tend steal his sweater which it's XL) *Giggles*

My hubby's Grandma doesn't want her things and decide giving away to us.. OLDEST OLDEST VICTORIAN WOMAN statue collection, which we aren't interested this but will planning sell on ebay.. His grandma say would be fine with us.. Xmas House lighting and beautiful old fashion church (light) for xmas only.. We would love to keep'em..

Our children got xmas more extra..

My older son got lot of books reading.. and boxing short underwear Maple leaf and also gift cerficate wal mart 20bux.
My daughter got lot of cookware stuffs, teddy bear statue, snowman statue and gift cerficate wal mart 20 bux.
My last son got lot of books, and boxing short and hot wheels and walmart 25 bux.

That's all we finished having visiting our relatives.. It's over! :D

Endymion said:
I got some great gifts, but I also got the best one by far: the opportunity to be with the people who mean everything to me.

Oh yes, and my mother's home cooking. Jeffrey Dahmer himself would give up his culinary habits just for her food!!!

:laugh2: Endy! Jeffery D., indeedy! Cracked me up big time; so glad I wasn't taking a sip of coffee just then!

Back