What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very faithful and working on heavy project right now.
I'm sure God has led me to it.
Can we talk?

Oh! I see now.
But How can I talk to you then?
I can't do it out here on forum ground.
It would be crazy!

I need sleep too I guess. perhaps you can try to reach me somehow.
I'm not hard to find
Your profile pic is surprising similar to what I'm working on....you'll be shocked

Today, I've been "sweeping" the files at work today. This is a weird experience for me. First time I've had a job at the office. Usually I am one working in warehouse in back or etc.

Sweeping the files as my supervisor calls it is going through this year files and pulling out misplaced papers and rearragning them in order by dates.

I am enjoying this change of pace for now but I know it will get boring shortly. By then I hope they would add more responsibilities in near future.

Oh! I see now.
But How can I talk to you then?
I can't do it out here on forum ground.
It would be crazy!
me ? I guess!
I need sleep too I guess. perhaps you can try to reach me somehow.
I'm not hard to find
Your profile pic is surprising similar to what I'm working on....you'll be shocked

hmm what is wrong shocked?

I am not shocked

Today, I've been "sweeping" the files at work today. This is a weird experience for me. First time I've had a job at the office. Usually I am one working in warehouse in back or etc.

Sweeping the files as my supervisor calls it is going through this year files and pulling out misplaced papers and rearragning them in order by dates.

I am enjoying this change of pace for now but I know it will get boring shortly. By then I hope they would add more responsibilities in near future.

It sounds boring from what you've written. :giggle: But then again, so are a lot of jobs.

I just wish someone here locally would just give me an inkling of a chance like PJP did before they shut down.

No one in this stupid small town wants to give me a chance. I walk in to inquire about a position and the answers I get are:
We've just filled that position this morning.
We don't have any more applications but if you come back in a couple of days we will have some applications for you to fill out.
We're not currently hiring right now.
You're not qualified.
You're over qualified.
Sorry, we just feel like you're not a highly qualified candidate.

I hope be pretty grow on my manager I wish be lucky i am work update :D

I installed Windows 8 on a tablet. Quite interesting especially since I just heard about Windows 8 yesterday. Sure this is a developers preview (not even beta yet) so lots of things are going to change on it. Looks like they have a pretty good start.

I want see it!

this is what the screen looks like. I think it borrows heavily from the iPad in the way you scroll the icons accross. There is one icon that opens a Windows 7 screen so I assume you can do "anything" on this that you can do with Windows 7. Just optimized for touch screens.

The developers web site (where you can also find a link to download a developers copy as well): http://www.buildwindows.com/

Attachments

• Win8Metro.png
    Win8Metro.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
Just paid a massive phone bill. Hopefully I will get my phone and High-Speed internet turned back on soon from AT&T. Wish me lick everyone. I miss all of you and reading things here. I have so much to catch up on.

Just paid a massive phone bill. Hopefully I will get my phone and High-Speed internet turned back on soon from AT&T. Wish me lick everyone. I miss all of you and reading things here. I have so much to catch up on.

when you back start hook up on something your AT&T

It's all turned back on!!! I am online at home, but have to make a trip out. I will be back later. Yahoo!!!!

boom. done. booked a business trip to Richmond in October. hope I won't get mugged in there especially for their own safety reason since I'm licensed to carry in Virginia :aw:

now I'm deciding on what should I take to get there.... my truck? rent a bigger motorcycle? :hmm:

boom. done. booked a business trip to Richmond in October. hope I won't get mugged in there especially for their own safety reason since I'm licensed to carry in Virginia :aw:

now I'm deciding on what should I take to get there.... my truck? rent a bigger motorcycle? :hmm:

what is wrong something! what is truck something!

Took my son to pick out his HS graduation ring...he chose the stone to be Black...he'll be a graduate of 2013....those rings are really expensive these days!...He deserves the best, tho'....been through so much in his young life....My other son will be a graduate of 2014....brings back so many memories to me, even my own HS class ring and how proud I was to achieve it.

Took my son to pick out his HS graduation ring...he chose the stone to be Black...he'll be a graduate of 2013....those rings are really expensive these days!...He deserves the best, tho'....been through so much in his young life....My other son will be a graduate of 2014....brings back so many memories to me, even my own HS class ring and how proud I was to achieve it.

Wow!! I remember those days. Sadly, since I home school, we did not do class rings. Neither kids is graduating anyway. We had too many issues. Good luck to the guys!!

I thought the stone had to be your birthstone. I know I had no choice except for the color of the band/setting (gold or silver) and what 2 things on either side of the stone. I chose something that would cover both high schools I went to. Then I had an option for initials engraved on the underside.

That's awesome but sad and sweet at the same time. Sounds likehe's growing faster than you realized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back