What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you driving this...?

stock-photo-articulated-semi-truck-twin-trailer-3033535.jpg

Yes, it was that big. Twin trailers.

No wonder I missed the exit.

I loaned him my semi. Red though.

Well - today I bought a new printer for my computer. the other one was jamming up too much and now I have an HP PhotoSmart All-in-One Printer D110a. Got it at Best Buy and had my Best Buy rewards card, 2 coupons and a sale price. All told, for a $99.99 printer, I got it for $65.99. Also bought the 2 year warranty and some extra ink.

Hubby and son bought a basketball hoop and are in the process of putting it together. MIL is not happy about the hoop and is complaining about all the "stuff" we are putting in the garage. We cannot leave the hoop out in the driveway (her rules) and so even being filled with water, we will have to move it in and out of the garage to use. She understands about the money for my printer.

Her biggest issue is the fact that we have been using a lot of the money from our tax refund to pay bills and get a few things when she feels that we should have put it ALL in savings for our move next year. We did get payments caught up on my car, paid off a loan for the Explorer, licensed and repaired the Expedition and have another repair to the Expedition to go. She ought to be happy. We will be selling the Explorer soon.

Well - today I bought a new printer for my computer. the other one was jamming up too much and now I have an HP PhotoSmart All-in-One Printer D110a. Got it at Best Buy and had my Best Buy rewards card, 2 coupons and a sale price. All told, for a $99.99 printer, I got it for $65.99. Also bought the 2 year warranty and some extra ink.

Hubby and son bought a basketball hoop and are in the process of putting it together. MIL is not happy about the hoop and is complaining about all the "stuff" we are putting in the garage. We cannot leave the hoop out in the driveway (her rules) and so even being filled with water, we will have to move it in and out of the garage to use. She understands about the money for my printer.

Her biggest issue is the fact that we have been using a lot of the money from our tax refund to pay bills and get a few things when she feels that we should have put it ALL in savings for our move next year. We did get payments caught up on my car, paid off a loan for the Explorer, licensed and repaired the Expedition and have another repair to the Expedition to go. She ought to be happy. We will be selling the Explorer soon.

Wow. I bet you're looking forward to getting out of there. I'd go psycho if I had to live with a MIL like that. Glad you paid off some of your debt.

Wow. I bet you're looking forward to getting out of there. I'd go psycho if I had to live with a MIL like that. Glad you paid off some of your debt.

We moved back down here to help her when my FIL died. She promised to accept us and give us a place to stay. Since we have been here (2 years) she has been nothing but a problem. We have gone farther and farther into debt just being here. Florida is very expensive (compared to Missouri) and this county is even worse that other areas in Florida. We were hoping to leave this April or May, but we have to wait another year. I think I may get myself one of the "tickers" for our planned move and count it down.

I haven't been too productive today. Got up at 6:15 for my class at 8...This morning was the first time I've ever slept through my alarm when it went off... set it to go off at 6 am and didn't even wake up until 6:15! Got to drive through a thunderstorm to class, which was fun and kind of exciting/scary. Class itself was alright, practiced the mini-lesson a partner & I will give to a few 4th graders next Monday. Came home, let the dog out & had lunch. Took a short nap, and now I'm trying to start some of the homework I neglected over spring break. Need to think about dinner too eventually.

I learned how not to make crackers. Mine came out a bit ... chewy.

Yesterday, I went to my deaf friend's Gold Cash party. She sold her jewelry and she got $1,500!
I got $760! :D
I had a great time.
I am planning on selling more jewelry when I bring to a local jewelry store next week because I don't wear them that much.

I...just had a car accident two hours ago. Minor head injury, stiff neck, stiff back, a few bumps here and there. EMT's said I'm stable and I have 24hours to go to the hospital to get the MRI and CT Scan to be clear if there's anything going on but so far I'm cool. No dizziness, not lightheaded, shock passed and anxiety is down. My body is just sore -____-

I...just had a car accident two hours ago. Minor head injury, stiff neck, stiff back, a few bumps here and there. EMT's said I'm stable and I have 24hours to go to the hospital to get the MRI and CT Scan to be clear if there's anything going on but so far I'm cool. No dizziness, not lightheaded, shock passed and anxiety is down. My body is just sore -____-

:eek3:

take care of yourself. you most likely have a concussion. go to hospital when you can. it will set in at later time.

:eek3:

take care of yourself. you most likely have a concussion. go to hospital when you can. it will set in at later time.

Thanks <3 but I honestly feel fine. I've gotten hit harder on the head by random accidents through the years and the bump I had was so minor it already got down. Once I fell flat on my back and my head bounced off the asphalt and I'm fine...I guess I really am hardheaded lol ;D I don't plan on sleeping tonight though...too shaken for that. Will go to the hospital in the early morning to clear out any further head injuries and my parent's peace of mind.

Thanks <3 but I honestly feel fine. I've gotten hit harder on the head by random accidents through the years and the bump I had was so minor it already got down. Once I fell flat on my back and my head bounced off the asphalt and I'm fine...I guess I really am hardheaded lol ;D I don't plan on sleeping tonight though...too shaken for that. Will go to the hospital in the early morning to clear out any further head injuries and my parent's peace of mind.
For insurance purposes it's a good thing to go and get checked out. That way you have documentation that you received injuries from the accident in case something (related to those injuries) show up later...so they'll pay. The insurance should pay for the ER visit (if your health insurance doesn't).

Butchered up my chicken and froze my chicken. I will be cleaning up the kitchen floor and the fridge later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back