What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been all over Canberra today and even have not laid a finger on my computer since friday (today's sunday evening) until a hour ago....also was exhausted last night.

Hope you had a great time !! :)

Not really.

Lottery tickets has saved me in places that people shouldn't be in. :)

One time I was out of gas, but had only $3. The $3 wouldnt have even got me halfway to the place I needed to be....

Bought one $3 ticket, got $36. Filled up, got a sandwich.
Then that's better than I thought it would .......be.

My SO and I went to visit my folks. My dad is sick, which is not good since he just had surgery the earlier part of the week. I'm staying on top of this so he doesn't get worse because the last thing he needs now is an infection or fever with an open wound. :( After that we went shopping. Just got home. Happy Saturday, everyone!

Hope your dad will get well soon.

My SO and I went to visit my folks. My dad is sick, which is not good since he just had surgery the earlier part of the week. I'm staying on top of this so he doesn't get worse because the last thing he needs now is an infection or fever with an open wound. :( After that we went shopping. Just got home. Happy Saturday, everyone!

Oh no...hope he feels better!

Wirelessly posted

I am playing zumba wii with my oldest niece

Took my son to the park so he can practice riding on his bike that he got for his bday last October but was unable to use it until last week due to the cold. I had in mind that my son would just ride his bike while I did my brisk walk on the 4 mile trail. What did didnt expect my son not knowing how to slow down so I had to run most of the 4 miles to keep up with him. Little rascal!!! SO EXHAUSTED and I still have to cook dinner, get everything ready for tmw and fold the laundry. uuuugggh!
It was fun..we both rolled down on the grassy hill together a few times after we were done. That was cool! :)

I had a blah day. Greeted hubby as he came home from work at 7:30 am. He has been sleeping part of the day. 12 hours last night. Did deep cleaning for the cats, went to PetSmart for some Kitty play cubes and litter box filters. Went to Whole Foods for my dairy free stuff, then off to WalMart for my groceries, but they got rid of all their dairy free milk so I have to go back to Whole Foods tomorrow. Ordered some men's earrings off E-Bay for son, and a double 9 dominoes with spinners (wild spinner dominoes) from Amazon.com for me and then went to GameStop for son & hubby. Thinking about playing some regular dominoes with my mother here soon., but maybe after dinner. Didn't realize the time.

I got up went to coffee shop, hung out with friends, came back home because I was sick... I'll spare the details. I'm looking for new deaf friends... I miss signing!

This morning, I woke up in New York. Tonight I'm going to bed in Maryland. There was a train ride, a bus trip, and then a car ride in between.

Spring break's over for me. :(

I got up and my DD and I went to church services, then I got started on my laundry that's a couple of days behind. Then we went to my aunt's house for Sunday Dinner with my mom's family. It was pretty good. I got full, watched a bit of March Madness on TV, then I managed to doze off in the recliner. Came home, watched some TV, finished a few more loads of laundry, put clothes away, and still waiting on more loads to finish up. I may pop in the original Karate Kid movie from the 1980s, and watch it while waiting for my clothes to dry.

I woke up in New York this morning. Tonight, I'm going to bed in New York. ;)

Utterly exhausted from all the adventures in the past week.

Reported a lot of posts.

This is new because I haven't done that many of reporting in a day in a very long time.

Today, I drove a friend to the airport in crappy weather. Missed the exits for the airport... Twice. Thanks to not being able to see due to my wipers needing to be replaced and a truck cutting me off.

Had a good drive with my friend though. Laughed at how ridiculous and confusing the road signs are around here for both JFK and LGA.

She didn't miss her flight. ;)

Now, I'm deep cleaning my apartment and watching Supernatural.

Today, I drove a friend to the airport in crappy weather. Missed the exits for the airport... Twice. Thanks to not being able to see due to my wipers needing to be replaced and a truck cutting me off.

Had a good drive with my friend though. Laughed at how ridiculous and confusing the road signs are around here for both JFK and LGA.

She didn't miss her flight. ;)

Now, I'm deep cleaning my apartment and watching Supernatural.

oh I'm sorry for cutting you off.

I tackled the kitchen and 2 1/2 baths...(cleaning & mopping)...am cooking beef stew w/carrots/potatoes along with broccoli & cheese for dinner, washed 4 loads of clothes...waiting on the boys to get home from school,,Monday is cleaning day for me, but everyday is laundry day.

oh I'm sorry for cutting you off.

Were you driving this...?

stock-photo-articulated-semi-truck-twin-trailer-3033535.jpg

Yes, it was that big. Twin trailers.

No wonder I missed the exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back