What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up at 4:30 am, rode the bike to the bus stop at 5:30 am. Ran for almost a hour. Climbed for about a hour and half. Got a new bag since I got sick of carrying two bags (One for climbing and equipment and the other for laptop.). Very happy with the bag.

Chilled at a cafe til sushi restaurant opened next door. While chilling, girl passed out in front of me, with food and coffee around laptop and hand on mousepad for laptop. Was funny for a bit, then got concerned, woke her up. Seemed ok, very tired though. Headed over to sushi restaurant. Enjoying gyozas, two nigiri and two rolls.

Good day so far.

ummmm girl passed out in front of you what the hell :dizzy:

Ate some chicken today and when I ripped the chicken strip apart there was a vein a disgusting vein!!! I don't eat chicken on the bone because of veins Chicken Express I will not ever EVEr EveR going to eat your food AGAIN!!!

It's not what I have done... it's what I'm about to do dun dun duuun Indoor skydiving, not really sure what it is but I guess I will find out in an hour or so. Lets just hope the chute opens :giggle:
^^^^
Sarcasm, I'm not that blonde, I know theres no chute
:fruit:

I went to work, got wet (and cold) in the rain. Came home and had a salad for dinner. I'm about to give DD a bath, then I will take a shower and go to bed.

I went to work, got wet (and cold) in the rain. Came home and had a salad for dinner. I'm about to give DD a bath, then I will take a shower and go to bed.

Wet and cold rain? I HATE those!!!!!!! I prefer dry snow over wet and cold rain. UGGGGHHH..that is what I have to look forward to tmw?

i am very lots of pretty except coming new my birthday figure my dad decision choice arrangement

Travis: did you make a birthday cake for your father? Something different.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Woke up, went to class, then went to a club meeting on campus. After the meeting I went to a classroom building so I could do some schoolwork and print out job applications for various camps for the deaf and hard of hearing across the country. Then I came back to my apartment, and I'm here. That's it really.

Worked like a boss.

Also thought about the risk of Libya and Saudi Arabia- oil and other stuff being impacted. Blahs.

Went to work then after work, mum and I went to my brother's new house for his son's 3rd birthday party.

So far , got up , ironed a star onto a cheap cap for fashion, to keep sun out of my eyes when walking. walking dogs and getting ready to make a soup for tonight.

Going out to lunch with husband.

Scratching my head. It snowed last night and today the temps are in the low thirties. In two days they will jump to the low sixties. Wondering whether to whip the sky with my belt.

Travis: did you make a birthday cake for your father? Something different.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07
figure out another arrangement to how know pretty my father decision I will call my father cake! let know me I think so Sunday:)

So far, not much! I set my alarm early so I could get up and tackle the mountain of homework I have for this weekend, but I ended up sleeping two hours past the alarm and staying in bed and reading for a bit. I finally got up and into the shower, though, and now I'm waiting for lunch to be ready! THEN homework, I promise! :)

that is pretty cold is very 39 to plus -49 pretty crap holy

YOUR birthday or FATHER's birthday?

my birthday! my dad decision figure out plan do arrangment to make sure figure out plan on sunday! last week conflict to my grandparents 50 anniversity ,I think so not sure my father is work conflict to schedule! I hope be expect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back