What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did Zumba this morning, went to the grocery store to buy some food I needed, washed up , ate lunch and working on a zumba dance piece :D
what's zumba?

I went to the tire store and had my tires rotated and rebalanced. I need new shocks and one of my wheels is bent. :(
what did you do that damaged shock and wheel?

I tried to put up a shelf today.

I made a boo boo.

I'm now plastering/painting to cover up my big boo boo.
how bad of a boo boo?

Woke up very late after a big family gathering last night. Bought dog food and a Sunday paper.

Ate lunch at Burger King with my husband. Cooked a Red Baron pizza tonight for myself and one of my daughters.

Ate it with oranges and a candy bar, Fifth Avenue she brought me.

Am watching Stephen King's The Stand on SYFY. Thats about it.
nom nom nom. what did you get at BK?

Took it easy today. Popped something in the oven for dinner. Every ounce of my body hurts right now, probably a side effect from the massive radiation treatment I underwent a few months ago. I have days like these...not fun!
sending :grouphug: energy to you!

Found out last night that my Dad was in the ICU. He had a bleeder in his GI tract and was given transfusions, plasma, etc. He lost a LOT of blood. He made it through the night and is getting 75 cc/hour via IV, according to my sister. He is alert and was sitting up in a chair when she left. For a guy aged 90, he is a tough bird. I plan on seeing him tomorrow.
ah.. so that's where you get it from.. :)

I got up, was going to go to church but I noticed my DD had spots all over her. I texted my mom the pics and she said it didn't look like pox. So I took her to a friend of mine's house who is an LPN and had her look at it and she said it looks like infantiago. So tomorrow is my DD's first back to school from Christmas break but she will be spending it at the doctor's office instead. Then I went to my friend's mom's house and got a haircut, its a bit shorter than usual but I'm not worried about it as it will grow back. Then we ended up talking for forever. I got back about an hour ago, I checked my facebook and farmville and now I'm checking up on AD.com then I'll be going to bed here shortly. It's been a nice day.
yike *run away*.... quarantine protocol in effect!

what's zumba?

how bad of a boo boo?

They had a special to buy a chicken club sandwich meal and get another chicken club sandwich free. We added a cup of coffee for my husband and ate for about $8!!

I went out to lunch with family, then did laundry. Some friends came over after and we went out to dinner. I'm still celebrating my long weekend! I still don't go back to work til Tuesday.

what's zumba?

how bad of a boo boo?

I don't think she will miss more than a day or two at the most. When we get out of the doctor's office and get her medicine I'll contact the school to see what their policy is on this. I had it as a child (8 or 9 yrs old) and I don't recall missing a lot of school from that. However I did miss two weeks of school in the first grade due to chicken pox but that was before the vaccine was required by the State, so I never got the vaccine growing up. Now I'll likely get the shingles later or that is what they say anyway. Oh well. Hopefully the doctor will not have her out of school for very long.

Wirelessly posted

deafbajagal said:
Took it easy today. Popped something in the oven for dinner. Every ounce of my body hurts right now, probably a side effect from the massive radiation treatment I underwent a few months ago. I have days like these...not fun!

Hope you feel better, didn't know you are getting radiation. PM if you wish hugs

woke up, declared my new years ever hangover to be done with, went back to sleep, made some coffee, ate a waffle, watched some football, went mostly window shopping at electronic stores -only bought "The Town". Played some video games and watched the movie.

Let's see... I slept in after a long night at work last night... Went grocery shopping... Came home, made a bunch of chip dips and watched the Redskins lose their football game with the family... Had dinner with my family. Now on the computer checking up on AD, facebook, etc... Listening to fire and police incidents on the scanner until I go to sleep.

The shocks are several years old.

I have no idea how the wheel became damaged. It's probably been that way for a while and I didn't notice it.

I took my DD to the doctor this morning, they were running 2 hours behind so that turned into an all-day ordeal between waiting in the waiting room, waiting in the exam room, and waiting to get the prescription filled. Normally I would have had all of this done in little over an hour. Today it took 3 hours. Maybe it's just a bad day to go to the doctor, I dunno. By the time we got done it was noon, we had lunch then we watched cartoons for the rest of the day. Tomorrow she will be going back to school.

went to DMV to get my truck inspected. and then when it was my turn - they can't inspect my car because I'm missing some inspection card in the mail :confused: but I don't have it so I have to go to DMV tomorrow to get a new card and then head down to inspection facility :roll:

then went to my local police department to submit my firearm permit cuz I want to buy another handgun. then went to work. then left work early to help my friend across the river to change flat tire. told that fool to get a proper spare tire cuz it doesn't even fit in well and the bolts were not as tight as the way I wanted it. Told her to drive slow and not corner hard.

then to Target to buy Fuel Stabilizer for my bike. then went to Men's Warehouse to pick up 2 jackets - Buy One, Get One Free. then here I am.

Had a bad night - no sleep. Back is out and having problems all over. Had to get up, make hubby's lunch and deliver it since I forgot to make it ahead of time yesterday. Lost one of the keys to his Explorer. He will look later. Came home to MIL is a bad mood and wants her house put back to the way it was before Christmas immediately (we rearranged the furniture to put the Christmas tree up with her blessings). She being a real B***ch today. Put the furniture back, vacuumed and now I am with heating pad and pain meds in my room. Kids started back on their school work today and son & I will do Pre-Algebra together in the bedroom. Hubby called - has not found key yet, but is not worried. It was an extra. His boss will be giving us a cat next month. He is looking for a home for his 2-3 year old yellow lab. Can't have dogs here. So, I am "hiding out" in my room for the day.

Woke up with an infected finger. I got a blister yesterday from building my brand new handsome bookshelves. I need a cute pink drill gun, not a crappy screwdriver. I'm working at home right now so I surf on AD. Later, I plan on fixing up my new bookshelves by adding books to it. I do need to drill a hole in it for wires since I keep my dvd player on there as well. My TV is wall mounted which is pretty nice.

Woke up. Got coffee. Overheard my nephew's true opinion of me. I am very upset and very confused.

Woke up with an infected finger. I got a blister yesterday from building my brand new handsome bookshelves. I need a cute pink drill gun, not a crappy screwdriver. I'm working at home right now so I surf on AD. Later, I plan on fixing up my new bookshelves by adding books to it. I do need to drill a hole in it for wires since I keep my dvd player on there as well. My TV is wall mounted which is pretty nice.

neosprin it.

then to Target to buy Fuel Stabilizer for my bike. then went to Men's Warehouse to pick up 2 jackets - Buy One, Get One Free. then here I am.

Never heard of Men's Warehouse. Care to tell me about it?

Woke up. Got coffee. Overheard my nephew's true opinion of me. I am very upset and very confused.

you shouldn't let the child's opinion affects you that much. they all say meanie things but they don't really mean it.

Never heard of Men's Warehouse. Care to tell me about it?

It's where one goes to buy a man. :laugh2:

Seriously, it is a great men clothing store of fine, high quality clothing for the professional or classical man. My hubby and son can't get clothes from them as they are too tall. Our store here does not carry tall sizes.

It's where one goes to buy a man. :laugh2:

Seriously, it is a great men clothing store of fine, high quality clothing for the professional or classical man. My hubby and son can't get clothes from them as they are too tall. Our store here does not carry tall sizes.

Is it nationwide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back