What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it has to do with your mess house? I watched on a TV show about a hoarder that make some people clouding in their mind not dealing with cleaning it up. That's all I know of.

My house is pretty clean. It is rarely messy because I am a clean freak.

I am on the total total opposite spectrum from a hoarder. I am very very OCD about being clean and clutter free. I am always throwing away unecessary junk.

My house is pretty clean. It is rarely messy because I am a clean freak.

I am on the total total opposite spectrum from a hoarder. I am very very OCD about being clean and clutter free. I am always throwing away unecessary junk.

I ROFL when I think about you being a hoarder!

OMG..I would be an emotional mess if I hoarded everything. I just cannot do it. My hubby loves to save left over containers from butter, whipped cream, sour cream and you name it. When he leaves,I gather them up and throw them away. Why save them when we have a nice set of tupperware?

OMG..I would be an emotional mess if I hoarded everything. I just cannot do it. My hubby loves to save left over containers from butter, whipped cream, sour cream and you name it. When he leaves,I gather them up and throw them away. Why save them when we have a nice set of tupperware?

We are on the same page! Drives me bonkers!

I don't want shel to see my desk. :P I'ts full of clutter like crumpled paper, pens, empty soda cans, dirty mugs, my meter and diabetic supplies.. Need I say more? :P

just woke up after reading about tame deaths in the pre-victorian times, no nightmares, just clouds and daisies weird!

As for me i been in stuck bed all day with a flu....groans....

As for me i been in stuck bed all day with a flu....groans....

I hope you feel better. When I come down with the flu (it's rare for me but it happens) I feel like I'm as worn as an old shoe.

ta, yeah its a crappy feeling, i been trying to read two chapters all day, only barely got to finished one. its freaken hard to read though, like its 'history of thoughts of death and religion' hard to digest BUT it is so damn interesting which is odd to read so slow then again i had to stop and think, then sniffle and blow the hankerchief for the next page to read..
and over again...

Did an early zumba class, stopped by to get a fresh squeeze orange juice drink, got cleaned up , doing laundry , packing to visit my mom for the weekend.

hey Rio, you and me just had the same idea - I was at Zumba this morning, too. I took an hour-long class at a different place than usual cuz the timeframe worked out better for me to attend there.
The place where I went today is actually a dance studio and the Zumba instructor rents out a bit of space - she is hosting a Zumab dance party this Friday that is a fund-raiser. Think I'm gonna go...
am also doing laundry!

that fresh juice drink seems good :)

Sat around recovering from last night. Passed out due to the heat at my desk. MIL cancelled going to prayer meeting and to the hairdresser, so hubby, daughter and I went to Lowe's to look over some blinds and such for the new house.

oh no, Kristina, how are you now?
guess you be doing better since you went on some errands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back