What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better! Free Hotdog thursdays!

Also Free Parking Tuesdays

$2 ticket Wednesdays

Family Pack Fridays $50= 4 tickets,4 sodas,4 hot dogs and 4 bags of peanuts. And the tickets are in a decent section. I am going next Friday for Blanket night

See, that's what I'm talking about! the A's are about real baseball! A family outing that everyone can afford.

The Giants are just a club of yuppies. Who the hell drinks wine at a baseball game? And 8$ beers???? Give me an effen break.

Oh, but it's right on the water. So pretty! pffftttttttt

See, that's what I'm talking about! the A's are about real baseball! A family outing that everyone can afford.

The Giants are just a club of yuppies. Who the hell drinks wine at a baseball game? And 8$ beers???? Give me an effen break.

Oh, but it's right on the water. So pretty! pffftttttttt

Oh....The concessions are still a tad pricey if you don't get a package. BUT....The A's let you bring your own food and drink in as well. Just, no cans or glass.

Went to school. Yay! Friday! Came home fixed the stuff to take with us camping (much less cooking and prepairing) Packing and now waiting for the boyfriend to get off work so we can bail out of here for the weekend. WOOT! :D

Quick trip to WalMart, fixed lunch and found hubby could not eat it. Got over anger and such from the situation, then went to Dollar General. Just got home again. Hubby got today off and took kid's bicycles to the shop for repairs. Son needed new pedals and daughter's needed work after her bike accident. She's been cleared by the orthopedist and can ride again. She needed a new brake system and had to have her gear shift thingy fixed. (The thing on her handle-bars for shifting gears)

Drove to NJ to pick stuff up and then drove back. I survived.

Now, I'm spring cleaning. Putting away my winter coats and taking out my summer clothes already. Three boxes full... Oh boy, I should donate, but I can't bear to part with my clothes.

Palin

She can speak too appearently. She's the main speaker at the Women of Joy conference in OKC later this month. I'm not going but my friend is. :shock:

Hey Dixie, Like your new picture..Yeah ..OMG Women of Joy..laughng
She can read if she writes it on her hands....Off Topic (Dixie wow, just wanted to tell you I have noticed an incredable personal growth in you since I first came back to AD..Good for you...Hope all good things are heading your way...Smile...Midnight♥♥♥

I fried my ass off in the chicken house. UGH!! I don't even want to think about what it will be like come July and August when summer is the most brutal here.

Not going to the game afterall. Friend has an emergency. Waiting game now.

Drove to NJ to pick stuff up and then drove back. I survived.

Now, I'm spring cleaning. Putting away my winter coats and taking out my summer clothes already. Three boxes full... Oh boy, I should donate, but I can't bear to part with my clothes.

you not visit me? I sad.

I worked both jobs, took my DD to softball practice then we went to eat at a Mexican restaurant.

Jiro.. ya wanna hump lanapoo?? wow news to me.. thought ya were gonna hump Sheila?? LOL

I went to work in the morning , fill up the car with gas, came home relaxed a bit and did zumba and body works class.

Got up late. Bought a couple of coupons. Went to gym. Then had a blissful shower. Lunch. Online. Cleaned up the cat's pee *tsk*

Now am on my way out of door to hit the library and then catch bus to work.

Ta ta

what a great day. finished lot of stuff at work. went to NJ-DPHH. then Lebanese restaurant. then NYC. then here I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back