What did you do today? Part II

Wirelessly posted

RR no storms your way? Mio amor said to me waste of money Bec the sun came out where he lives.

Think South Florida will get most of the brunt of the storm (rain and wind)....it's already overcast here....earlier today was beautiful!...NEast Florida does expect more rain, as we've had rain for about 2 weeks now...lots of flooding around town....So am thinking KristinaB will get the most of the storm her way ....

Been reading and keeping depression at bay. Can't handle times with no sunshine. Continuous rain and wind since 3 am. New is reporting lots of trees down, lots of roads flooded and our neighborhood has a lot of water at the swail ends of driveways.

We're waiting on the rain & wind here.....I feel the way you do about having "no sunshine"....and too much rain for the past 2 weeks here in Jax...floods are plentiful and the rivers are already overflowing their banks....We've also had a few tree limbs come tumbling down, dunno if it was lighting or just a heavy gust of wind....

Good Luck, Kristina!....keep ur row boat close by...and let me know when to start looking for you!...:giggle:

I am pretty look likes wish be VRS hope be not sure! expect not sure damn it 2013 :/

We're waiting on the rain & wind here.....I feel the way you do about having "no sunshine"....and too much rain for the past 2 weeks here in Jax...floods are plentiful and the rivers are already overflowing their banks....We've also had a few tree limbs come tumbling down, dunno if it was lighting or just a heavy gust of wind....

Good Luck, Kristina!....keep ur row boat close by...and let me know when to start looking for you!...:giggle:

The yard is full now, so I may row outta here tomorrow morning. lol :giggle:

I did a fanasty football draft tonite... had a blast. :rockon: Took Calvin Johnson first pick overall.

EDIT:...watched llws (little league world series) this afternoon.. Japan team was impressive.. pitchin and hittin dominated on both sides.

We tried a new food court in our new luxury grocery. I ate Mongolian beef and string bean chicken, and it was surprisingly good.

They have one of those new soda machines with over a hundred flavors, too! :)

packed me bag going back to london tomorrow stay with friend to see opening night olympics...no going out lion escaped and in the area

Well - I walked the yard or actually waded through it. Now, most of the yard is between 2-5 inches deep in water. The roads in the neighborhood are now flooded. The city park that is connected by a pathway to the neighborhood is closed until further notice due to massive flooding and uprooted trees and most of the playground equipment has come down. There is enough water on the ground and all, that when you flush the toilet, water comes up (maybe 1/4 cup) in the shower. The school district kept saying yesterday that there would be school for the kids today, but at 1:30 am, they decided to close the schools for today and tomorrow due to the flooding. Parents are pissed and the school district has come under fire. Palm Beach County schools closed on Tuesday | www.palmbeachpost.com

Such fun!! Glad my kids are no longer in school.

I have been cleaning my house, cooking, and getting ready for my classes.

Also, I have been browsing this web, and I started my first post. :)

Okay - just touched base with the contractor. We have good news and then really good news, but also a touch of bad news. Bad news first, there is too much rain in the forecast to have the concrete poured and we will have to wait. That's for the back patio (currently the tadpole beginner's pond lol) and the A/C pad. Good news - drywall guys are done. All mudding and taping and now texture coat are done on walls and ceiling. Great news - since we have all this bad weather and such, the contractor and his guys will be doing cleanup from the drywall installation, then begin painting the ceiling, then the walls. Next week, the kitchen cabinets should be installed, then the counter top (not granite as planned), then they will move onto the tile for the floors and showers. That means within the next 3-4 weeks, I get to park in the carport again!!!

i was getting my RV ready for burning man !!!! wait a minute whats burning man ? u should look up lol ! i m not actually going :( renting out for 9 days its very cool event so if u are boring wanna learn something new go find out about burning man :)

Looked through all the memes on my friend's pictures and...... BAM, I saw a picture of Jiro.......

0f6c25b5.jpg

Wanna explain?

Mushycookies.. lol ya busted Jiro.. he cant whale his way out of this now.. hahahhaa good pic btw!!!

Today was a great day on alldeaf. People just keep getting nicer and nicer. Someone here today surprised me and made me smile.

I made homemade mac n cheese it was not bad at all pretty good:)

I did chair exercises. Marched for 200 steps, then did resistance band exercises for the upper body and then did full body stretches. Also, while cooking lunch, I did sock dancing. In my socks on the tile floor, while holding the counter, I "hear" Chubby Checker's song "Twist & Shout" and do the twist waiting on the food to cook.

Whew - I had a busy weekend but it was great. My mom and stepfather came in for the weekend and they helped me with replacing the furniture in the living room. Today, I had to rearrange the living room with the new couch and (2) chairs and half. It definitely was a workout that I needed, lol.

Back