What did you do today? Part II

ah... it's still morning for me on west coast ;) I'm just thinking what i should do... I have errands to do tho.. but I want to say hello to new members that i haven't actually said welcome to AD yet.... for some who knows me I don't come here that much but only if I am really bored so here I am.. :cool2:

what you research...my day is over 9.45pm i watching big brother i fiddle around on computer abit talk people read stuff that way i know i still alive

I do what my mom used to do (till she passed on). Read the obits first thing in the morning to know whether or not to go on with my day. :giggle:

what you research...my day is over 9.45pm i watching big brother i fiddle around on computer abit talk people read stuff that way i know i still alive

:lol: I am lots of reseach ASL lots of more love it! I motivated :) lots of education for me lots of reading more deafness, also I search it :)

Apparently there is such medical condition as "dense". I asked my family doctor-routine 4 month visit-he never heard of it.
Worry about important matters- rain next week?

Early, early day. Woke up at 4am to take my mom for her eye surgery. Of course they make you get there WAY before you need to be. But, all went well mom is resting, hubby and doggie are asleep and I am getting ready to watch some great basebsll. GO GIANTS!!!!

Actually, Ive been preparin fo' dis winter last couple of days...fall is right around the corner. I found old solid wood in brushes. :rockon: It's like findin gold. :lol: My gawd, I have never seen so much termites in muh life. They had wings, man! :eek2:

Wirelessly posted

I slept in , after long hours of waiting for birth of my friend's baby to be born. She came out 3:42am pacific time.

Walked around the yard cleaning up for the storm. Got neighbor to get his dog from running around. Did my grocery shopping. Moved things into the utility room in preparation for the storm. Read 3 books.

slept in :)

coached a youth soccer team. first game, first victory. It was really really nice. Lovely view from the field too - could see the valley and big lake. I look forward to Saturdays too.

Our area is making preparations for a possible hurricane scenario- nothing new we've been through before.

Hung out with a friend i have not seen for over 8 years. :D I am amazed at how much signs he learned and how easy it was to understand him despite the fact he only have one hand and half of all his fingers are gone.

Wirelessly posted

I went to church, text with mio amor , gased up the car, came home and now watchinh preseason football Den ve SF

Chit-chatted for about 2 hours...(company)...cooked dinner, now we're just relaxing and as the boys say....chillin' :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Chit-chatted for about 2 hours...(company)...cooked dinner, now we're just relaxing and as the boys say....chillin' :giggle:

RR no storms your way? Mio amor said to me waste of money Bec the sun came out where he lives.

Been reading and keeping depression at bay. Can't handle times with no sunshine. Continuous rain and wind since 3 am. New is reporting lots of trees down, lots of roads flooded and our neighborhood has a lot of water at the swail ends of driveways.

Back