What did you do today? Part II

50 donut? sound good but i not want more fat. it make my ass is grow big!!!!!!

Went to the Duval County Jail to visit someone in there....those steel benches were ice cold...the jail was cold...inmates looked terrible behind the glass....the phones were cold...a 2 hour visit. Spoke to the Watch Commander about the TTY phones not working properly (keyboard sticking)...he said he would look into it...I offered to call someone to check it out, but he said "No, we'll take care of it".

Came home to find my boys had cooked dinner.

She's a "Bubble Butt", SmithTr....:giggle:

i joke too!!! but i not want look like beach whale :P

That's what my brother used to refer to as "Thunder Thighs". He was a very rude one in my opinion.

He was the one who used to say "Your face is like peaches and cream ..................................................................................................................................................................fuzzy and curdled.

That's what my brother used to refer to as "Thunder Thighs". He was a very rude one in my opinion.

He was the one who used to say "Your face is like peaches and cream ..................................................................................................................................................................fuzzy and curdled.

Really!! kidding your brother? I am puzzled it!

I am surprised! I images!!!

I don't understand images on my thinking surprised!

:giggle:

he say that to you? that not funny! my ex did told me before "your leg look like cottage cheese in trashbag" not nice!

lol again twice me tease me again 3 times many times teasing to me lol I am laught hehe 3 tiems lol lol:lol:

Really!! kidding your brother? I am puzzled it!

I am surprised! I images!!!

I don't understand images on my thinking surprised!

he say that to you? that not funny! my ex did told me before "your leg look like cottage cheese in trashbag" not nice!

My brother would say that to any female he knew. I about died when he said it to my grandmother with a smile on his face. She just about died laughing.

This is the same brother who also said he was so proud of me, that "even though you are so fat, I can't believe you can still do the splits and backbends". I took gymnastics and in school, I was not overweight until I hit 13 and gained 80 pounds that summer. Doctors couldn't figure it out.

My brother would say that to any female he knew. I about died when he said it to my grandmother with a smile on his face. She just about died laughing.

This is the same brother who also said he was so proud of me, that "even though you are so fat, I can't believe you can still do the splits and backbends". I took gymnastics and in school, I was not overweight until I hit 13 and gained 80 pounds that summer. Doctors couldn't figure it out.
great!
I know yes I hard strugge overweight to not easy increase Not easy how impossible!

I think so too much highly pretty terrible I I have terrible fast to sugar not good cakes and sugar, warned me cuts something i found it cut adjust to!

conflict to medication rarae

doctor said execrise , must to outing, stay home lazy said oh really, I should be health proper on my health, I remember I was 80pound, I think so increase 130 to between not sure!

no more sugar I have diet! easy tired!nap easy!

Going to meet with TWA and Deafskeptic in DC today. :)

i go get ready work now. then i drink water wow my throat dry!!!!! bec of heavy drunk last night.

Yesterday I went to a 8:30 am appt with my sleep doc, and she set me up with a APAP & mask. Not sure this will work either, but trying it as instructed. :roll:

Then went to Walmart in one town looking for Wifeys specific Vits, but didn't find them was told to go to another walmart, went to that Walmart and got them.

Then went to several more stores with wife looking for a calender she would agree on. (All I want is one with a good amount to writing space on it, pix not a big deal, I'd print my own if it were.) Checked at Half price books to see if there were any good software titles or TV series Dvd's, and calenders.

Then went to the famous Dave's, where my wife's brother works at and used coupon for free a entree and went and paid the monthly rent for our storage. After that went to menards to pick up eight Mouse glue boards. (Caught three of the little nuisances already this morning!) Unfortunately, they didn't have more.

And finally went to the Pharmacy and picked up one 30 day bottle of one of my many bloody meds & Wife got mad about the $200 price, which spoiled rest of the day. So much for a good start with 2012... :/

Tomorrow :P I will ready soon exciting tomorrow doctor better adjust to I hope be wish be remove!

Back