What did you do today? Part II

I sure did...No, Im not a Reds fan...my family is... :roll: I follow the Indians. I saw Panda hit a homerun, tonite. I watched most of A's game tonite (great game)They just dont give up. 13 games back in June..5 games back with 9 games left and won the west division. I watched most of A's last game of yr. Josh Hamilton missed an easy fly-ball with two outs. :giggle: I cant believe how Yankees won the game tonite...smh. My childhood team is the Cubbies. I hope they end 100+ yrs drought soon. :lol: The team lost over 100 games.. :aw:

Well I am a huge Giants fan, their my first choice. A's my 2nd choice because they are from around here and I just think their a hard luck story.

If neither of those teams make it then I want the Reds cos I love their Coach, the old manager of the Giants, Dusty Baker. Tomorrow will be interesting.

got up,watch load of beatles stuff on tv fiddle with computer and waiting for postman

Well I am a huge Giants fan, their my first choice. A's my 2nd choice because they are from around here and I just think their a hard luck story.

If neither of those teams make it then I want the Reds cos I love their Coach, the old manager of the Giants, Dusty Baker. Tomorrow will be interesting.

Fe Fi Fo Fum :lol:

Giants win! I understand you're diehard/hardcore Giants fan. Giants were lucky they didnt get swept. They won game 3 with only 3 hits. :eek3: Rolen whiffed to end the game. :lol:I remember Baker managed the Giants. He choked in 2002 world series. :roll:

I am scared almost to car hit to me, stupid!! :( not fair!! car speed fast not attention! almost to car hitten almost to me!, I am lucky!

I am scared almost to car hit to me, stupid!! :( not fair!! car speed fast not attention! almost to car hitten almost to me!, I am lucky!

Glad you didn't get hit! I have been hit twice, and one time, broke some bones in my foot.

Glad you didn't get hit! I have been hit twice, and one time, broke some bones in my foot.

Really oh hear sorry you , I am surprised you, i am lucky! car nut, I told on my sister of law is said are you okay, I said I am okay whew,

car is nut, because fast to car about to make sure fast to wrong troubles fault to, then yellow light because make sure slow careful watch out make sure people, safe!

if suppose ignore to people fault, car will fines or will license will suspend!

Law is big serious! risk on dangerous on car is not joke!

Wirelessly posted

Smithtr said:

:Eek: I'm glad you're ok, Travis.

Wirelessly posted

I'm wrapped up in a blanket in bed right now keeping warm. It's cold and the wind is blowing hard outside. Bring back the warm weather please!

Wirelessly posted

I'm wrapped up in a blanket in bed right now keeping warm. It's cold and the wind is blowing hard outside. Bring back the warm weather please!

Come on down to Florida...it was 56 degress last night and cool tonight also...turned off my AC.... it seems cold to me at 56 degrees!....

Had another day of run-arounds (errands)...and luckily, one of my neigbors brought over a big bowl of shrimp gumbo. She's an awesome cook. Our AC went out also, repairman will be here early AM...so it's not too bad (the heat)...feels so good outside, so we're gonna sit on the Patio....But, of course, back in the house for the VP Presidential Debate!....Go Ryan!

i chewed over ten codliver oil capsuals and eaten box choch biscuites i feel bit sick now.that what i done and regreting it

Filled half a small Chinese restaurant with extended family for lunch. Laughed a lot, and watched the babies eat enthusiastically.

Watched one of the babies throw a soup bowl to the floor and shatter it before any of us could even move. Found out that the daughter who is mother to this particular baby is well known to this restaurant, and always tips well, so is very popular there!

Come on down to Florida...it was 56 degress last night and cool tonight also...turned off my AC.... it seems cold to me at 56 degrees!....

You mean "come up" to FL. It's Spring time where she is so it will warm up soon for her while those of us "up here" are looking forward (not) to winter and cold weather.

And yes, 56 degrees is cold...if you don't have "fall/winter" clothing. I'm wearing a sweatshirt today. High is around 60 but there's a wind blowing making it feel colder.

You mean "come up" to FL. It's Spring time where she is so it will warm up soon for her while those of us "up here" are looking forward (not) to winter and cold weather.

And yes, 56 degrees is cold...if you don't have "fall/winter" clothing. I'm wearing a sweatshirt today. High is around 60 but there's a wind blowing making it feel colder.

I should change my name to LoveWinter! I am looking forward to it!

Yesterday, I got a new hat, that is a stocking cap with earflaps and long flowing bunny ears.. It's pink.

Due to arthritis, Converse collecting ended, and cool winter hats collection begun!

Took out one of my jackets late evening....but still wearing shorts and flaps!....:giggle:...That's Florida for ya, I guess....our AC is fixed, but don't need it now :roll:...ceiling fans on low...cool night.

2 of my friends came over early and we had a good time, fixed dinner, ordered Pizza for the boys. Was a nice day and now I'm tired....

Saved the company about 50k today and identified some solutions to get our new product back on track. Go me!

Off to Cochlear Implant exercise tonight- only 4 hours. Salsa & swing.More tomorrow night as well.

I've been asleep most of today...I have stomach flu & a really bad earache :( i just want to go back to sleep, but i know i need to stay up.

Back