What did you do today? Part II

I am going to go out to dinner with my daughter later. Many new tv shows premiere tonight also. :)

Including Elementary the new CBS modern take on Sherlock Holmes.

Thank you! i try to remember!! what time???

Nothing yet...as 2 old friends dropped by unnounced...and when we get together, it's all a barrel of laughs....lots to do...

I went to the farm market out of nowhere in country..think amish owns the place..the place is known to sell apples and peaches. They have a lot of fruit trees..bought a lot of apples and gallon jug of apple cider. :rockon:

Last edited:
Never heard of those....what are the ingredients?

sorbitol, gellatine,sugar presevatives colouring everything that very bad for you.
i look at it this way,i saved my daughter eating them so in reallity i was doing very humane gesture....most children in uk would know them.shape like fried eggs coke bottles finger rings..
i cheap gal i can be bought for bag of them rather than chock flowers etc.
what makes me as low as you can go is they her birthday prez she unaware i pigged out of them so replacing them today:)

Wirelessly posted

I am taking care of my uncle's cat & dog :)

today I am 2 days I am lots of all the times i have pretty out of shoppping i have pretty I have busy! I have spending to issues budget! I have cellphone problem!

Wirelessly posted

Nada! I am resting and taking care of my minor cold. It's so hot here and dare I even go in the pool sick! I have to stay indoor with the pets I am taking care of :)

I have spent 3 1/2 hours sitting at the hairdresser's while MIL gets her perm, wash, set, dry and style. While sitting there, I got a bunch of knitting done.

Washed dishes, laundry, lookin' for jacket somewhere in closet or bag n' then my son asked me to take him to steak n' shake; also, his da wants one, too.

Slow day today - napped and broke a tooth. Not sure I really broke it so much as it just gave up.

Cleaned some more in the kitchen. Hopefully will finish tomorrow. Will still need to go thru the cabinets, fridge & freezer to take out what we don't need or want.
Loooooooong term goal is to get rid of unwanted stuff in the whole house including basement.

I am just writing it out tonight and trying to write some more for my million novel ideas I have in my darn mind!

Interviewed for Big Brothers Big Sisters

I have been wanting to volunteer with them for a while and I finally submitted my application and went in for an interview with them today! Anyone here a Big? Experiences you'd like to share?
577108_10102401720065670_1918401011_n.jpg

Cheers!
Amy

I had class. First, ASL 1 (kinda boring, as I know most of the material, but hey. A good foundation never hurt), then home for lunch, then Developmental Differences (discussing IDEA and IEPs and whatnot...very interesting) then season premiere of Supernatural...

Then cleaning, now (soon) bed.

Wirelessly posted

Went to the beach today for my daughter's birthday. First really hot day this Spring. Summer is near.

Back