What did you do last weekend.

Ant c5

Reaction score
Share with us about your experience this past weekend

Got busted with my bro (alex) for his birthday. Peruvian Pisco was in there.:bowdown:

hmmm....

friday- served may breakfast at school. then after school went to hangout with friends. a friend of mine stayed overnight
sat- drove around the town wit 2 friends, shopping and etc. slept @ jamesx007's, had a night 'flying'
sun- off to 6 flags with prostock19, jamesx007 and a friend. then we had a surprise birthday party for matt (prostock19) at jimmys....

that's about it! :thumb:

I helped to interpret for a Jehovah's Witness convention in Michigan, that was fairly entertaining because I was the only non-Witness there and I stuck out like a sore thumb. I smoke, and Witnesses aren't allowed to smoke, so I got the "You must quit smoking! Jehovah will forgive you" lecture at least a dozen times and I only had time to smoke one time! Everyone wanted to do bible study with me. It was very nice of them to ask, and all, but I'm pretty happy the way I am.

Later that night I went to CAD and got fairly drunk. It was a ball of fun. Oh, but I do have to beat my friend who told me when i met him that he doesn't know any Deaf in his area and that he can't find a place to meet anyone, because last night was my first time to CAD and it's only about 2-3 miles from his house and he's lived there 8 years... He's a dork, but he's my dork LOL

Other than that, I've been trying to finish up all of my work for my finals which are today and tomorrow, hopefully it'll all be over soon

well went to movie to watch Xmen 2 at theatre, already bought a new DVD player on friday. On Saturday we fix set up DVD to hook up with tv and VHS. it is working pretty well. went to get rent some movie, I rent I-Spy, Swinfan, The Ring!!. Sunday, wash my clothes, surf on internet to see AD and another deaf discussion fourm, it was for me to chat different fourm :thumb:

Friday evening: spend quiet time with husband, boys, and my parents

Saturday: Birthday party (sucked big time!), shopped 4 hours with mom

Sunday: Parents left to go home (boys with them), clay shoot, out to dinner (just two of us, husband and me)

last friday night went out to blind draw dart games

last saturday ... get all deaf players social and took pix all of them then has been work on new homepages whole weekend what so complicate is that !!!!!

Originally posted by Sydlie
I helped to interpret for a Jehovah's Witness convention in Michigan, that was fairly entertaining because I was the only non-Witness there and I stuck out like a sore thumb. I smoke, and Witnesses aren't allowed to smoke, so I got the "You must quit smoking! Jehovah will forgive you" lecture at least a dozen times and I only had time to smoke one time! Everyone wanted to do bible study with me. It was very nice of them to ask, and all, but I'm pretty happy the way I am.

Later that night I went to CAD and got fairly drunk. It was a ball of fun. Oh, but I do have to beat my friend who told me when i met him that he doesn't know any Deaf in his area and that he can't find a place to meet anyone, because last night was my first time to CAD and it's only about 2-3 miles from his house and he's lived there 8 years... He's a dork, but he's my dork LOL

Other than that, I've been trying to finish up all of my work for my finals which are today and tomorrow, hopefully it'll all be over soon
you volunteer or they ask you to interpret for them or what? My family are part of that religion... well I used to be but not anymore...

Friday night: spend relaxing night watching tv..
Saturday: talk to my auntie 'em in am for short time then got sick, flu, fever of 100.7, threw up everything of what I drink or ate until that evening, finally i could drink something
Sunday: I felt alot better but taking it easy
Today: I'm better... oh wait the weekend story is over...

I had a long weekend without computer/internet. :)

I enjoy by spend outdoor, mostly...

Friday stay home and helped my mom what she need blahhh

Sat decide need finish with my 600 e mails ugh!!! and kicked back look in alldeaf..

Sunday busy helped with my mom looking tons of pixs ( pic of me when i was grew up ) need find pic of me when i was baby blahh then at 8 watch "Lucy" after that went back online and sign on alldeaf tilll 2 30 am zoom bed thats it !!

Volunteered at a baseball/softball tourney at the school. Fremont won for both teams and MSSD came in second.

Went to the mountains for a day on Sunday - how refreshing and it was awesome to explore some mountain villages. Went go-karting and alphine slide ride! There is one village in Lake Arrowhead, California that felt so EUROPEAN!

Sunday night - took my roommate to Urgent Care as headaches nearly killed her - poor lad, but she is recovering this morning.

In between these events - napped, read a novel and did a little on my project!

Vendredi: Was supposed to go see X-men, but ended up agreeing with my best friend to see it on Saturday instead. Was at my best friend's house.

Samedi: Went to Taco Bell for lunch, then to the cinema to see X-2. After the movie, we walked around in the mall then stopped at Rita's Ice for some Italian Water Ice. I had coconut creme ice. Yummy. Then we went to my best friend's home where we watched movie and chatted.

Dimanche: Slept almost the whole day! Worked outside in the garden and relaxed with the computer. Chatted with my mates online.

friday-- home blahh
saturda-- drove to utica, ny slept at hotel utica, ofc talking to my baby
sunday-- my brother's presentation, after went to friends' for while, drove back home-- puter, zzzz

I worked on Sat and on Sunday I went to the club but my friend change his mind and want to go home. I was gonna stay but im the driver. So we went back. Damn fool. Next weekend Im going.

Back