What course have you taken in your life?

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
College courses, sorry!!

It can be deaf and not deaf related

Just wondering!

not sure what you mean. you mean college course? or what course of action I have taken?

I would like to do BSL Level 2 but it's up to £500 to do it, which is too ridiculous

I took A levels which were IT, English literature, English language, History and General studies.

I'm taking what you'd call a personal development course at the moment- teaches confidence, CV writing- all things needed for people to get back into work.

I went to a St Johns Ambulance induction with my ex-friend years ago and a few meetings but nothing after that.

As you know, thanks to me being your official AD stalker, I'm taking the ECDL computer course. Never done anything deaf related- looked up BSL class out of interest and it's £200, which I don't have. The ECDL is free as I'm on benefits at the moment, and £60 per module exam.

I'd love to take art, crafts, textiles, knitting courses- I love crafts. I would also like to take a Psychology course and I also have an interest in pharmacology/anything relating to mental health medication. But I'm more academic than practical when it comes to medical sort of things.

My friend works as a laboratory tester testing tile adhesive and she got sent on a course and has a tiling certificate! I'd like to learn woodwork.

- Advanced Dipolma in New Media and Communication - droppped out
- Cert IV in Information Technology (General) - success
- BA in Business Informatics - fail
-BA in Software Engineering - Pass and current

that explains why I had to correct you about producer's role :o
No, I didnt fail but I lost interest since it doesn't fit in my category. I.T is a win win situation for me. ;)

I've taken too many! My head may explode one day. :Ohno:

Doesn't matter to me now, since I am succeeding in university! So there :P

do not change topic
banginsmilie.gif

I have taken so many that I lost count. I have a Master's plus 45 credits. Most of the courses I took were in the education field.

high school english(level 1), maths(level 1), legal studies(level 2 moving onto level 3 next year) classics(level 2 next year), art history(level 2 next year) i will finish correspondence high school next with my national certificate in education acheiement(ncea) level 2. to find out more check my school
Home | The Correspondence School

Legal secretary introudy certificate level 2 through Stotts correspondence college
Stotts Cengage Education - Legal Secretary (Introduction)

in 2011 im going to move onto legal excutive course through the open polytech
PA0716 Legal Executive Programme — The Open Polytechnic of New Zealand

Quite a lot of Psychology, Sociology, and English courses. But no degree.

ASL 1,
typical university undergrad. classes, with math substitutions and accommodations in all my classes, and classes specific for my majors - Spanish grammar, lit., reading/writing, intro. to Spanish for business/travel and also various Sociology classes for Soc. major - examples -Intro to Psych., Sociology of Gender, Sociology of Race/Class, Sociology of Adolescence, Soc. of Families, Rural Sociology, Cultural Anthro. etc. Also took Intro. to Communications "Disorders" - Intro to Audiology and Intro. to Speech/Language Path.
Also took Geography 101, Peace Studies, Women's Self Defense, Cultures of Central and South America......

Back