What county do you live in? (US residents only)

Independent City of Alexandria, VA.
Estimated population in July 2005: 135,337
Land area: 15.2 square miles

living in isanti county but near to kanebac county in minnesota

I've been there many times, my older sister and my brother-in-law live in isanti county (Cambridge), uncles/aunts and grand parents in Kanebac county (Mora). I was a childhood in mora, I rode a horse and falls down onto ground. my back pretty painful, my uncle called an air-ambulance (helicopter) take me to the kanebac county hospital while my mom and dad on the trip (somewhere out of state).

im lives in North Little Rock,Ar USA

former lives in Cabot,Ar USA

im lives in North Little Rock,Ar USA

former lives in Cabot,Ar USA

That's not a county, that's a city. In the thread I asked people what county you live in, not what city you live in. :) You live in Pulaski County, AR.

Independent City of Alexandria, VA.
Estimated population in July 2005: 135,337
Land area: 15.2 square miles

You're not in a county? That's odd. I wonder how people write down if anyone lives in a city that doesn't have a county in a state.

District of Columbia (not a state but maybe some ADers live there) doesn't have counties. Louisiana has parishes, Alaska has boroughs, and Hawaii has major islands. I think the rest of the states have counties.

San Diego County, CA
3,051,280 (as of 2005), it is the third largest county by population in the state. Its total area is 11,721 km² (4,526 mi²)
(according to Wikipedia).

CA_10813.gif

You're not in a county? That's odd. I wonder how people write down if anyone lives in a city that doesn't have a county in a state.

Same with Baltimore...

City of Baltimore don't have own county but just own on their independent.

Central Texas is not a city. It's part of Texas. I lived in Bosque County which is in Central Texas.

Riverside Coiunty, California which is, I think, one of the top 5 or 10 largest counties in the USA.

District of Columbia (not a state but maybe some ADers live there) doesn't have counties. Louisiana has parishes, Alaska has boroughs, and Hawaii has major islands. I think the rest of the states have counties.

Hawaii has 5 counties, some of them use up the whole island parts of Hawaiian island chains. :)

I live in Onondaga County--Syracuse, NY area. The home of Syracuse Orangemen!!!! LETS GO ORANGE!!! Screw the NCAA! The home of Syracuse China (look at the bottom of your plates!) LOL! The home of the Dome, Gridley Building (that was family!!!!), Everson Museum (family too!), parks, waterfalls, Magna Transpower, and many more!! The home of FALSO CREATIVITY!!!

WE ARE THE SNOWEST CITY CHAMPS ONCE AGAIN! We won today as this is first day of Spring! We have 129.5 inches of snow fell but snowy weather isnt going away that fast. We will see! This morning it was in teens (temperatures). Once again, screw the NCAA!! We are the snowest city champs! Who cares about NCAA Championship! LETS GO ORANGE!!! WOOO! LOL!

County

I'm in Jackson County, Missouri and don't know the square milage.

Back