What county do you live in? (US residents only)

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Alldeaf users, I'm just curious what county do you live in? Don't forget to include the state, too. You can state the county size in square miles, if you know it.

I currently live in King County, WA. It's 2,134 square miles

In April, we're moving to Snohomish County which is north of King County and it's 2089 square miles.

I live in Anne Arundel County, MD.

currently Cumberland County NC.

Formerly Cumberland County, Maine..
Yes, I see the irony here :P

sometime next year might be moving to another state.. And I'm hoping it won't be in Cumberland County.... cuz that would be WAY too ironic... LOL

Just moved out of Lucas County(Toledo),now moved across the big river is the county line, which now preside in Wood County, in Ohio. Have no clue the population and size, did have a map of it, but couldnt find it. So Wood county is much bigger that Lucas.

I too (as does Sequoias) live in King County, Washington State. We are renaming the county to from King County (named after a vice president William King) to King County (after Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.). This is costing the tax payers of Washington State $600,000.00 mostly due to licensing fee that needs to be paid to the King family.

Population, 2005 estimate: 1,793,583 (including me:dance:)
Land area in square miles: 2,126

I live in Monmouth County, NJ. Until between Oct- Nov of 2007, I will be living in Middlesex County, NJ.

I live in Cheshire County, NH. Cheshire County, New Hampshire covers 23 towns and 707 square miles in the southwestern corner of the state. The Connecticut and Ashuelot rivers run through the county and the most hiked mountain in the world, Mt. Monadnock (3,165ft.) is found in Cheshire County. Cheshire County 2003 estimated population is 75,965.

I come from Wayne County, MI

Don't know how much is population and don't have a map to see lolz

I live in Baldwin township where is near Princeton Minnesota. 4000 populations. live on the farmland.

Hi Alldeaf users, I'm just curious what county do you live in? Don't forget to include the state, too. You can state the county size in square miles, if you know it.

I currently live in King County, WA. It's 2,134 square miles

In April, we're moving to Snohomish County which is north of King County and it's 2089 square miles.

I currently live in King County, too. I work in Snohomish County (Lynnwood), which is 12 miles from my place.

Just moved out of Lucas County(Toledo),now moved across the big river is the county line, which now preside in Wood County, in Ohio. Have no clue the population and size, did have a map of it, but couldnt find it. So Wood county is much bigger that Lucas.

Just check out via Wikipedia.

I live in Cook County, IL but near to DuPage County, IL.

For size of this county is 1,635 mi².

Back