What cartoon charers that you like or hate?

racheleggert

Reaction score
Which cartoon charaters (spelling?) do you hate or really like.. any favorites???

I loved cartoon of herman comics. :)
I really hate cartoon of DRAGONZ.... sooooooooo frigg'n weridO show!

I love Spongebob!

spongebob-01.gif

"Hello, Gary!"

Deaf258 said:
I love Spongebob!

spongebob-01.gif

"Hello, Gary!"
OMG! Spong Bob Squarepants!? *runs for his life* Ahhhh!

Seriously, I would have to say... Bugs Bunny! :thumb:

I love "the simpsons" but I only considered them as "animated" type than just "cartoon" type because whenever you say "cartoon" you make it sound like it's actually just for kids, when "the simpsons" isn't really just for kids because of adult language, drugs and alcohol, and sex, etc...so I just consider shows like that "animated" than just "cartoons" anyway...

as for cartoons that I definetly hate...would be "underdog" and "superfriends" as they are completely the GAYEST shows ever seen on TV. I just wanna split my wrists.

Steel said:
I love "the simpsons" but I only considered them as "animated" type than just "cartoon" type because whenever you say "cartoon" you make it sound like it's actually just for kids, when "the simpsons" isn't really just for kids because of adult language, drugs and alcohol, and sex, etc...so I just consider shows like that "animated" than just "cartoons" anyway...

as for cartoons that I definetly hate...would be "underdog" and "superfriends" as they are completely the GAYEST shows ever seen on TV. I just wanna split my wrists.
In that case, Simpsons is what we would call adultoons! :thumb:

I love Tom & Jerry And I do not like PowerRangers!

Cheri said:
I love Tom & Jerry And I do not like PowerRangers!
Tom and Jerry is an absloute classic! Never stopped watching 'em ever since I was around 5 or older lol

always air on Cartoon network everyday afternoon

(Power Rangers suck ass!)

yeah I kinda thought that the new Transformers they air on Cartoon network aka Toonanmi...better animation with computer effects and stuff like that

Steel said:
yeah I kinda thought that the new Transformers they air on Cartoon network aka Toonanmi...better animation with computer effects and stuff like that

LOL, you miss the ORIGINAL Transformers. It has ton ton ton of shows than current's show does.

It's one of the greatest infulence that leader all kids become a large fan and grow-up and then they make Transformers comeback.

Accord to Wizard's 5 tops cartoon tv show of all-time.

5. Looney Tunes
4. Batman Beyond
3. G.I. Joe (badass toys)
2. Transformers (Original)
1. The Simpsons

Last edited:
i love spongebob as well....i love his pet snail gary *meow* i wanna get a tattoo of gary ..not sure where ill put it tho......i love disney characters..im not fond of alot of the warner brothers cartoons tho

I absolutely love Tom & Jerry, but I absolutely hated the cheap-o TV show they aired back in the 60s or 70s.

I liked the classics from the 30s and the 40s. They are far superior to the TV series.

Banjo said:
I absolutely love Tom & Jerry, but I absolutely hated the cheap-o TV show they aired back in the 60s or 70s.

I liked the classics from the 30s and the 40s. They are far superior to the TV series.

Right On Banjo and Steel Tom and Jerry are the Best!:thumb:

Steel said:
Tom and Jerry is an absloute classic! Never stopped watching 'em ever since I was around 5 or older lol

always air on Cartoon network everyday afternoon

(Power Rangers suck ass!)
Obviously, you haven't seen the japanese version of the Power Rangers. They are more adult-themed. They swear, have a better story line, and actually make more sense. Of course, the action and costumes are a bit corny... but the story is a lot better than the American version. How do I know? I saw a couple episodes... boy, I was shocked to see them swearing.

illustrator said:
I LOVE Optimus Prime from Transformer! It ruz on the planet!

optimus_prime.jpg
*sighs* Memories... I miss the original show! :cry:

Back