What careers do u like?

Going to have a interview with Google this Friday! Wish me luck! :fingersx:

I wish you HUGE success at your interview and new job.

My sister, deaf since birth, worked with other defies in Wells Fargo's noisy computer rooms. When the envornment became quieter, Wells Fargo cross-trained her to other data processing. She recently retired.

After limping away from a military career, I became an English teacher, first high school then colleges. After becoming totally deaf, I worked as a beekeeper (sigh--lots more money than teaching) and am now retired to write novels and operate a small on-line editing business.

I believe computers offer a perfect environment for deafies.

I wish you HUGE success at your interview and new job.

My sister, deaf since birth, worked with other defies in Wells Fargo's noisy computer rooms. When the envornment became quieter, Wells Fargo cross-trained her to other data processing. She recently retired.

After limping away from a military career, I became an English teacher, first high school then colleges. After becoming totally deaf, I worked as a beekeeper (sigh--lots more money than teaching) and am now retired to write novels and operate a small on-line editing business.

I believe computers offer a perfect environment for deafies.

Thank you!

Speaking of beekeeper, I have a neighborer that runs the bee hives and it's interesting to watch how they make the honey there. Are they bubble bee or what? I'm curious what's kind of that bee.

Bumblebees don't usually live in hives and only make enough honey for themselves. It's honeybees that make lots of extra honey so people can benefit from it. Our business is about 25% selling honey and wax. The rest is from transporting bees to pollinate crops.

Bumblebees don't usually live in hives and only make enough honey for themselves. It's honeybees that make lots of extra honey so people can benefit from it. Our business is about 25% selling honey and wax. The rest is from transporting bees to pollinate crops.

Two people sell honey bottles at a small local fair show. I was surprised to learn that some honeybee owners rather to keep a queen bee in the box with a pin on it to enforce the bee workers to produce more honey. This is too cruel. I believe that the queen can come back anyway because the bees always follow it everywhere.

I have been thinking about getting one for my backyard in the woods. I do not know much about it. I like the honey for my tea almost everyday. (I don't want to think about a story from a movie that bee killers attacked many people in several towns. It is just a bs.)

Many honeybees are dying from mites. The mite killers were brought into America from Asia in 1990 or 2006. That's how it happened.

For me. My career is Jewelry Designer and my own business. I am artist and Jewelry designer. I will going to Business College.

I used to work with my boss as a gold/silver jewelry maker in Cape Cod for one whole summer. It was fun, but hard work. I get dirty on my hands and some on my face when I polished many gold jewelry. I am disappointed that one of the machines for molds to absorb the golds which cost $17,000. I also disappointed to learn that he sold his business to someone at that time when I was in college. I would have bought from him for much less money. He said that I was the best worker that he ever hired me. We had seven employees in his house in 3rd floor, and they really depended on me for all the work that I didn't know at that time. He sells them to several stores. By the way, it is not safe for you to sell them yourself at a store because of robberies. This is not new to me. The wholesale would be the best for you to sell them to some stores. You could pm me if you want to talk about your business.

my dream was to be a cop but that's not really viable dream for now so I wish to be a project manager of think tank team for technological implementation/consultation in any fields. When I'm "old," I'd like to be a cranky college professor.

My dream was to be an interior designer. Life took me on a different path and different career.

I wanted to be a Barrister when I was younger, but.....decided it was not meant for me.

I pondered on becoming a Prime Minister, but I don't want to join either major political parties here.

Now I'm still waiting for a job in public service. It might never eventuate, but wait and see.

I wanted to be a Barrister when I was younger, but.....decided it was not meant for me.

I pondered on becoming a Prime Minister, but I don't want to join either major political parties here.

Now I'm still waiting for a job in public service. It might never eventuate, but wait and see.

You could set up your own political party, if I ever become a Australian Citizen in the future I would vote for you. ;)

Hopefully there will be a job for ya in public service.

My dream job was to be a dancer, jazz, modern and cultural dances. I did take a zillion dance classes in college and tried out for auditions and didn't get the part. Not until, I became a christian and God lead me to Sign Language Interpreting :) no regrets :)

My dream job is to become camp director - all year around camp for all kinds of services.

That dream could be around the corner, I will need to see what is next.

However, that dream cost a lot of money to build from ground and up. Will figure out how.

If you have any dream of needing to buy a building or developing a business plan. Please talk to me via PM. I do know few programs out there where you can work with and develop 5 years plan. Once you develop 5 years plan, you can use it as your sale pitches to get business loans. Be realistic and you will get the business developed in correct path.

Good business surrives after 5 years are more likely to surrive many years... That why its important to develop 5 years, 10 years and 15 years plan. More of 5 years to convict but throw in bigger picture at 10 years. See if they will bite.

im really like get jobs at goverment in North Little Rock, Arkansas Department Health Services but i never been work for goverment before but my step-sister been work farm busniess for goverment as full-time.

my church deaf friend Carol Thomas also work for IRS federal taxes but she been work there for over 30 years.

Aww, thanks! :D

You're welcome. :)

My dream job was flying a top gun jets or a K9 dog handler to track down people.

My other dream job was to be a Veterinarian. This one I am aiming toward to my goal as currently studying Animal Science. Another few more years to go. :)

i just started a small biz of my own recently.. and it is going well to my surprise.. NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE DOING THIS... i started doing this as a trial period to see if i like it, etc and i am enjoying it... and more likely will stick to it... i love BEING MY OWN BOSS and having flexible schedule too which makes my life easier cuz i am able to do other things while in business!!! :thumb:

what type of biz do you have??

Back