What careers do u like?

FutureGame2100

Reaction score
I'll be programmar computer as my first career because I'll set up a new building for new STUDIO. I'll hire many people or my friends for join my new studios. I'll make a new game like a design on new games and I can create a new games. I hope I can sold many games from the world wide then, there's a lot of people could buy it from me. I'll might be very rich man.

If you do that, you could gain some recognition. Once that happens, you'll be able to have your voice heard easily when expressing concerns about games not having subtitles while talking to other companies! :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
If you do that, you could gain some recognition. Once that happens, you'll be able to have your voice heard easily when expressing concerns about games not having subtitles while talking to other companies! :thumb:
Yeah, I'll add the games for a subtitles from a options. :-D

FutureGame2100 said:
I'll be programmar computer as my first career because I'll set up a new building for new STUDIO. I'll hire many people or my friends for join my new studios. I'll make a new game like a design on new games and I can create a new games. I hope I can sold many games from the world wide then, there's a lot of people could buy it from me. I'll might be very rich man.

(nodding) DO me a favor JUST DO IT! Dont add "t" to the end of can...we need more successful deaf leader in any business!!! I will remember your word from now on!

(leaning on the wall making humming sound...) in additional to your comment...my word of wise for you "action speak louder than just a word blahing out of mouth" Mark my word...I have encountered with plenty of bullcrappin from deafies buffoon to me this they promise me will be successful but in the end where are they...they hid their ashamed...unfortunately..I used to be one of those clowns but not anymore...I thank God for blessing and grace!

My life career goal to work with Microsoft Corpation.. I dont kno which job position to work with microsoft..

My career goal is to start up and run my own photography business! :D I'll start with postcards then move up to more advanced levels as more regonization gets more pick up. :)

I will like to run a small business and turn that into a franchise. I am working on a business plan with a friend (dont lecture me about partnering wiht friends... we have worked out all nooks and we are open to eachother) to search for loans to establish this business in San Diego. After two years of running effectively, we will open up as a franchise and sell our business then after that we will be just owners with assets. :)

This way I can work as an artist without monetary pressure... I can take more classes, meet people, travel to wherever, take a job I enjoy even though it may not pay well-- I won't worry if I do have assets to support my living expenses.

Small-business owner into a franchise owner, that will be my career. First, maybe not but definitely a second. :) My first-- a freelance artist or adveristing artist or mural painter. :) SO many choices!

My goals are to complete MLT/Cytology program at the University of Utah, and be employed at a lab, preferably ARUP or IHC. I also am considering a minor in Linguistics and perhaps let it lead up to Masters degree in that field. I also enjoy my job at community college tutoring ASL students, so I definitely want to continue that or teach some courses.

Currently I'm aiming toward certification as animal-assisted therapist. This position will allow me to work closely with both therapy animals and humans. Ideally, I would bring a therapy animal into a hospital, nursing home, school, hospice, etc. and watch how the human's life is made a little better as they interact with a therapy animal. If I could make just a bit of difference in someone's day, if I could bring just a little sunshine into the room, that's what I want to do.

i just started a small biz of my own recently.. and it is going well to my surprise.. NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE DOING THIS... i started doing this as a trial period to see if i like it, etc and i am enjoying it... and more likely will stick to it... i love BEING MY OWN BOSS and having flexible schedule too which makes my life easier cuz i am able to do other things while in business!!! :thumb:

I'm going back to school in Aug. to finish my nursing degree and then I would like to go to the police academy and become a reserve officer.

When I grow up I want to be a Gynocologist Faith Healer. If I put my "Tool" inside all is healed... :applause: :naughty:

Yes I'm immature it's so much fun...

FeistyChick said:
i just started a small biz of my own recently.. and it is going well to my surprise.. NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE DOING THIS... i started doing this as a trial period to see if i like it, etc and i am enjoying it... and more likely will stick to it... i love BEING MY OWN BOSS and having flexible schedule too which makes my life easier cuz i am able to do other things while in business!!! :thumb:

Hello there,
I remember, last year, you were looking for a job. Now you've found a job by creating the job yourself! Way to go. ;)

Yeah...

People who want to start a business... are afraid of failing or whatever...

But they shouldn't think of that way....
just go with the flow...
make friends with everybody...
tell them that you want to do this....
Get some assistance.

Don't rush... just take your time...
because.... you get more idea along the way....

And treat your customers right and give them some treats.

I know a person who got a business....
and she started a Book Club...
and had started up a website...
and got people to sign up her guestbooks...
and got a forum and chatroom and all to discuss about
the books.
And then she made a deal... buy 4 books and get 2 books free. :deal:
And that is how she make profit. And she gives away
free candy treats to make sure customers be happy
and come back later.

I want to start a business myself...

I'm currently working on my own home business as a note finder and is about to work on my own three websites that I just bought to build and sell products online underway, too. Actually I consider running my own business websites as my main thing.

Also to add the popular products as an affiliate for some numbers of companies as my extra-cash opportunity. Right now I'm researching for hot and popular products that suits me then set it up.

Marketing is the main thing once after these website(s) are set ready to go. I plan to add several mini sites in near future as well.

It was my dream for some 5 years then finally I'm making it a reality. I know that certainly a big challenge but real fun to do so. It gives me much freedom and make money as much I can. Time and computer knowledge is my luxury advantage.

Last summer I started reading and reading tons of marketing tips and still doing that. Man, I learned so much and realized why I have failed a few little business opportunities before. So I'm glad that I did. By mistakes I learnt and was pointed to the right things now that it certainly helps. I really had no idea how much there is to learn and run at the beginning .. wow! But I ain't backing off because I always wanted to do that. I know it will be rewarded from the hard work at the end which I can still enjoy doing.

Why? No boss, no have to drive fro-to daily, tax advantages, on my own time, love to do things with the computer and stuff, etc. I'm thankful for the vp and sidekick plus eFax to make all the communication much easier and possible for me as deaf marketer in the big hearing world. So that this fits me well.

Will attend to the Internet Millionaire Protege Bootcamp in Orlando in few weeks. I'm excited and look forward to this to listen and learn from the best marketing teachers in the world there. Plan to attend to some seminars as well in the future.

As rest of you guys who have your own different or "same" dreams, be persistence and take time that will become more of a possibilty. Wish you all the best and prove that Deafies can do! ;)

Right now, I am a welder and fabricator, I have been doing it for almost 10 year, just right out of high school, I am working at paris precision sheet metal fabrication in california.
i have work at d&s iindrustries for building and welding dumbells and barbells, then I got other job at maximum motorsports fab and welding for high performenace ford mustang road and drag race suspensions, then started at paris precision because it is so much closer to my home, it started to get pretty easy job and I've decided to move up the step is to become a pressure vessel pipe welder I am almost done with 1 year college about 4 nights left then this summer. ill be taking a asme and api certicate test for specifying to pipe welding, possible thinking about becoming owner and operator but not sure depend on how I like being pipe welder.

For me. My career is Jewelry Designer and my own business. I am artist and Jewelry designer. I will going to Business College.

My goal to become Electronic Technician or LAN Administrator. I love to fix things. I currently have vocational Degree in Personal Computer Technician to fix PC and Mac. I do business part time to help deafie to repair/upgrade their PC even my co worker's PC too. I do Home networking wiring or setup wireless for them too. I am currently working for Post Office. Hope one day I can get back to school to finish my course that I dropped out due to Postal work schedule (PO ain't flexible with schedule tho but pay are great). I used to attend DeVry Insitutes for one year to study Electronic Technology 15 years ago and was on Dean's List before I dropped out (made it through without ASL interpreters!!! I relied on buddy system. DeVry refuse to provide terp back then). I planned to return but I'm consider as a out of state student even Devry is few miles from State Line of Kansas and cost more per credit an hour, Vocational Rehabilation won't pay for it even my work too.. I probably will retire from PO and finish off the courses and work as a LAN technician or PC Technician.

Catty

1. I work for a computer business since age 17. Now working on the weekends most of the time.

2. Current working at the school as System Administrator. :type:

3. Going to have a interview with Google this Friday! Wish me luck! :fingersx:

Good luck to anyone in this threat for their careers.

Back