What can one do..

D

Deaf258

when he became straight after a very bad relationship with his gay partner?

Deaf258 said:

aw shucks, i just threw away a magazine
about a man who grew up as a gay man
all of his life till later he tried a woman
for the first time and then became
a straight man and then they got married.
She did not care about his past and
she simply ignored his anus...

From reading that article,
no one else can change him, but
he's the only one who can change himself
and that's between him and the Lord's power.
He lost some friends, but he realize that
families and wife are more important
than friends anyway...
I recalled he mentioned about having
the "peace" for the first time in his life.

Hmmm, nothing you can do...whatever it is that you (or anyone) is comfortable with should be perfectly acceptable to those who care about you (or whoever it is you are talking about!). :)

But it's a matter of who you feel most comfortable with...if it's a gay man, then great, if it's a straight woman, then that works too! It's also important to consider which relationship is healthier for both parties involved...

Hugs
Malfoyish

Oh, wow!! You really hit that one on the spot! I am truly feeling the peace for the first time in a long time!

Glad to hear about your peace which is truly
the "priceless" gift. No one can buy that
kind of peace (as well as no one can buy love, too)

Malfoyish said:
Hmmm, nothing you can do...whatever it is that you (or anyone) is comfortable with should be perfectly acceptable to those who care about you (or whoever it is you are talking about!). :)

But it's a matter of who you feel most comfortable with...if it's a gay man, then great, if it's a straight woman, then that works too! It's also important to consider which relationship is healthier for both parties involved...

Hugs
Malfoyish

Yeah, I am starting a healthy relationship with someone. I have had a lot of local Deafies come up to me in shock because they didn't expect me to fall in love like that and seen me happy and at peace for the first time since they knew me! Yeah, it is a matter of the comfort and the ability to communicate between 2 people, with trust and faith in each other. I didn't have that in my past relationships, so this one is really different and special.

;)

:jaw: But you seem happy and healthy so far.. I wish you good luck in your relationship with someone special. :thumb:

Y said:
Glad to hear about your peace which is truly
the "priceless" gift. No one can buy that
kind of peace (as well as no one can buy love, too)

Ditto Y! Everyone deserves that kind of priceless gift.

Deaf258, I wish you all the happiness with your new ladyfriend. :fingersx:

Does this mean you tossed that sign "Deaf Men Area" ? :lol: Life is full of surprises eh? Seriously, I'm happy for you that you have found love again.. I wish you the happiness and luck with your new lady friend. :cheers:

Does love really see gender anyways? Happiness should be where you feel it is, I dont think people should limit themselves to titles. If you've found someone, then you've found someone :) :applause:

Deaf258,

Awww, Wishes you have great bright future and take your time until when r u ready seriouis relationship with new lady.. If you feel not ready, important you can talk with her "open communcation". It's very key!! When r u become feel ready and become stronger bonded whatever you like become seriouis relationship. Would be great for your future..
Good Luck Deaf258 again!! :)

Deaf258 said:

Hey Deaf258,

I am very pleased to hear you are out of that very bad relationship with your gay partner, He not worth it :smoking: and I am very happy you found someone else that makes you happy that's all it counts...

The one you used to be with , He might never will changed....Good thing that you left him before it had gone worse.....You derserves to be happy once again and you are....

Good luck with the girl of your dreams.....I hope she is the ' One ' for you!... :fingersx: ..

Let us know if there's a wedding coming up ...We will take you out for a beer! :cheers:

Deaf258,

Someone once said that we’re all romantics at heart....

I am glad you got out of the physically damaging From you Past Relationship with Ur Gay Partner...we all have to fall for a "bad guy" at least once! it tells us what else is out there...Good Luck with ur New Love. Hope it will Last too.

Life is short and we only live once, and grab the best of happiness as you can !!

Good luck :fingersx:

Glad to see that you've found love again, especially after being stung by your former flame. I wish you all the best! :D :grouphug:

Deaf258 said:

By getting out of a smelly end of a bad relationship and settling into the realm of peace...straightening out the past by looking ahead with new hopes and new dreams pretty much sums up what you're capable of doing...and of course, falling in 'love' with your new woman! The priceless gift of love supersedes heartaches and pains of yesterday...a new journey is upon you now and I'm very happy for you and wishes you and your new princecess all the very best that life can give you both!!

Psstt...if wedding bells become a reality, be sure to invite me and my girlfriend as we'd be honored to be presented in your joyous wedding....

Back