What Browser Do You Use To Navigate The Web?

Faster is always nice! Wonder how it will become more 'stable'. The only thing I don't like about FF is that sometimes it can be hard to print from. Ack!

Maybe this part will be fixed with FF3

Faster is always nice! Wonder how it will become more 'stable'. The only thing I don't like about FF is that sometimes it can be hard to print from. Ack!

Maybe this part will be fixed with FF3

Virtual Earth on Mac version of Firefox 3 is smoother and faster than Firefox 2, also no much difference on Windows OS.

I have used both IE 7 and Firefox 2 on my home PC.

Mozilla's FF 3.05 beta version is farther more stable and faster than FF 2.10 but it lacks some add-ons that I want to use. I am sure the add-on developer will have their add-ons ready once the FF3 becomes standard.

Love Firefox allllll the way.

But had to abandon firefox since it will not show graphics that IE can show in microsoft webmail and many of my wholesale broker's website. For example, several banks's mortgage website are not compitable with Firefox and hidden icons no where to be found. Only on IE.

Opera seem nice but I abandon because its not work great with many of website I highly frequently attend.

If firefox and opera merge and share similar ideas. I really liked the idea of Opera's main screen that show all website front page on one window up to 8 or 16 website. It very helpful. But again... I must use IE to get all information I needed.

Of course, I like little of IE, most Firefox and little of Opera. Wish all works perfectly then I will use that browser.

what can I say, the safari is an excellent browser of software!

I use Safari on Window since October 2007, Apple Introduced the final version of new browser me for Windows via quick video (update software). I give a try, I did. I already fall in love Safari broswer and admire safari's elegant interface as plain and easy to use web browser! No kidding!

I admit you that it’s truly fastest browser on Windows, loading up to twice as fast as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7. Yes, I believe that safari is faster than FireFox. correct me if I am wrong. :D

Download: Safari browser for windows.

It little bit slow to me :( I was hoping as what you say but firefox beat that.. I guess because I tweak that firefox.

any tweak for Safari?

I use Safari on Window since October 2007, Apple Introduced the final version of new browser me for Windows via quick video (update software). I give a try, I did. I already fall in love Safari broswer and admire safari's elegant interface as plain and easy to use web browser! No kidding!

I admit you that it’s truly fastest browser on Windows, loading up to twice as fast as Microsoft Internet Explorer 7. Yes, I believe that safari is faster than FireFox. correct me if I am wrong. :D

Download: Safari browser for windows.

It little bit slow to me :( I was hoping as what you say but firefox beat that.. I guess because I tweak that firefox.

any tweak for Safari?
Nah, My safari browser is fast loading than IE7. I notice that few bugs and glitches in safari browser that are not bad. its pretty running well as so far! Please remember that the final version safari just releasing for windows that march 2008 began. I believe that developers will fix and improve it on windows in bright future!

You have to clean history and cach off your harddrives. it affect browser loading so fast.

WebKit, Opera, and Firefox 3.

For Windows User. You still can Windows update without IE7.

Opera and Firefox 3 are more stable than Safari for flash player.

Firefox 3 all the way, super fast than IE7. Me Linux user. As for Mac user, it force you to buy a Apple Mac system while I can use Linux live CD to install on any system. :rl:

It's Safari.

Dang! Should have known. :lol:

Like I said before, it's about time for me to get a MAC. Last Mac I used was about 1993 and they were teeny tiny little computer that only uses a disk. No internet or nothing, just for homework in college. ;)

Flock Browser?

Its really annony me, when I sometime visits Yahoo downloads come up with "FLOCK BROWSER"

yahooflockbrowserdownloel5.jpg

Have you heard the name of browser: FLOCK?? if not, me neither too..

Back