What Browser Do You Use To Navigate The Web?

I use Firefox 98% of the time.

I use Internet Explorer 1% of the time because there's a few websites that don't work in Firefox, but only with Internet Explorer.

I use Opera 1% of the time because there are some websites where transparent images are hidden on top of regular images preventing people from saving the regular image. One good example would be... Flickr. Opera allows me to prevent that image from loading and allows me to save the regular image. :thumb:

I use WebKit :)
It blows every browser because it barely make 100% on ACID3

to test ACID3

Does Sidekick 3 IE count?

If creator don't mention about computer then go ahead. :)

SK3 has Web Browser, not IE.

If MS put IE in future SK then dump them down, before MS bought Danger Inc, I used love Danger OS, it's more stable than Windows mobile but cons about limited feature.

I use WebKit :)
It blows every browser because it barely make 100% on ACID3

to test ACID3

That's what I saw WebKit barely still on top ahead of anothers. Foxfire 3 beta 3 still is not close as Webkit I hope release of new Safari. I still use both Foxfire beta 3 and Safari. Foxfire 3 beta did pretty good and fast in new Yahoo Mail beta just like one second on my 1 GHz PowerBook! Foxfire and Safari are on war to win 100% ACID3 I bet Webkit (future new version Safari) will land first.

I can't get WebKit.

I am not sure what sort of IE in my old 2001 iMac (MAC OS 9) but might consider purchasing a laptop over the weekend.

I am having a problem with IE7 as it appears on "it was no found on webpage". What is the problem cause?

I also kept getting many scams to my sidekick II... how do I prevent it ?
There's not really anything you can do since the OS doesn't have a spam filter included.

Your best suggestion would be to change your email address.

Scammers use common email addresses that are found through email address generators.

For instance, suppose a person's name is Robert Jackson... he might use BOBJ or RJACKSON for his email. What do the spammers do? They create a program that sends out email to everyone whose name is Bob and ends it with ascending letters... BOBA, BOBB, BOBC, BOBD, BOBE, BOBF... BOBJ. Now, Bob got spam! What about RJACKSON? Same thing applies... AJACKSON, BJACKSON, CJACKSON, etc.

What you should do is pick something that is unique such or include numbers. If this email is something you don't want to change, then you will just have to deal with it.

I get spam on my Sidekick. On some days, I get 10 or 20 a day. On some days, I get 1 or 2. It varies.

There's not really anything you can do since the OS doesn't have a spam filter included.

Your best suggestion would be to change your email address.

Scammers use common email addresses that are found through email address generators.

For instance, suppose a person's name is Robert Jackson... he might use BOBJ or RJACKSON for his email. What do the spammers do? They create a program that sends out email to everyone whose name is Bob and ends it with ascending letters... BOBA, BOBB, BOBC, BOBD, BOBE, BOBF... BOBJ. Now, Bob got spam! What about RJACKSON? Same thing applies... AJACKSON, BJACKSON, CJACKSON, etc.

What you should do is pick something that is unique such or include numbers. If this email is something you don't want to change, then you will just have to deal with it.

I get spam on my Sidekick. On some days, I get 10 or 20 a day. On some days, I get 1 or 2. It varies.

All right. Thanks.. I plan to change new email address anyway....

Also love FireFox. I only use IE7 or IE6 to print longer documents.
Opera is ok, but is only installed on one of our three computers, so not really used much.

Mainly, I use Firefox 2. I'll switch to version 3.x once it becomes gold.

Also love FireFox. I only use IE7 or IE6 to print longer documents.
Opera is ok, but is only installed on one of our three computers, so not really used much.
You're right... Opera is "okay". One good advantage that it does is that it allows you to block specific files on the web.

For instance, Flicker has a transparent image named "snowball.gif" on the main page of each image. If you see an image you like, you can click on "All Sizes" to see all the images available for download. However, some images don't have the "All Sizes" feature and you're stuck with just the image on that page. Yet, the image on that page cannot be saved due to the transparent image covering it. If you copy & paste the URL of that transparent image and add it to the BLOCK list, that transparent image will no longer load and you can now save the image you want. :)

Opera seem only something I like most that can zoom in/out on webpage view. It can accept most plug-in. Only thing I find annoying on tab system the way it is. Ugh.

Yet, it made excellent grade on WebKit than Firefox. oh well.

You're right... Opera is "okay". One good advantage that it does is that it allows you to block specific files on the web.

For instance, Flicker has a transparent image named "snowball.gif" on the main page of each image. If you see an image you like, you can click on "All Sizes" to see all the images available for download. However, some images don't have the "All Sizes" feature and you're stuck with just the image on that page. Yet, the image on that page cannot be saved due to the transparent image covering it. If you copy & paste the URL of that transparent image and add it to the BLOCK list, that transparent image will no longer load and you can now save the image you want. :)

Ha! Nice and clever way to get around it! Yep, I just look at the source code and snag an image there, if I want it.

FF cleanest, fastest, best. But FF gives problems with printing sometimes. Ack!

The add-ons are also fabulous.

I love the SEO Quake, Colored Tabs, and Web Developer Tools, Keyword generator, CSS preview tools, etc as the add-ons. WOW.

Wonder what will be the main differences with the new FF??

Firefox 3 is faster and little more stable than Firefox 2 for Mac OS X but haven't notice an different for Windows except for new background.

Back