What Books Have You Recently Purchased?

The Little Book- Sheldon Edwards

I kind of forgot the title...

n271963.jpg

n244753.jpg

Into the Wilderness By Sara Donati

It's so good.... It's almost 900 pages and I'm already at 643 after three days of reading, I'm so hooked onto it. It's one of my fav and I haven't even finish it yet!

Currently reading SOMEBODY ELSE'S KIDS by Torey Hayden.

I just started it and gone through 75 pages already... :D

It's goooood just like all her previous novels

I purchased Principles of Animal Physiology by Christopher D Moyes and Patricia M Schulte.

Penthouse - terrific magazine with lots of pictures, how-tos and Agony Aunt mail pages
actually no, i was kidding

Last book i purchased was On Single Combat by Keith Kernspect. Not a sort of book you'd find on the market now, becoming rare so I'm glad I got a copy and intend to keep it.

Just started "Paradise" by Toni Morrison, have several dog books am in middle of and also "The Te of Piglet"

Have read many of Torey Hayden's books, can be hard to read but I want to know how the kids end up-

Have read many of Torey Hayden's books, can be hard to read but I want to know how the kids end up-

That's true! It's so sad when you read what the kids are going through but you also know that there's some happy ending to it, except you don't know what it is... so you keep reading :D

yes, I like to hope for an ending that somehow preserves any sense of self the child either has gained or has been strengthened, even if sometimes the ending could not be considered "good". And I guess I like knowing that at some point, someone <the author> showed the kid some understanding or love-

Just started "Paradise" by Toni Morrison, have several dog books am in middle of and also "The Te of Piglet"

You can't go wrong with Morrison. Have you read Edward P. Jones? Good purchase!

Just picked up "Flowers in the Attic"....V.C. Andrews (bestselling author of Dark Angel).....got it at the BookMine (used books)....

I've also got the book "From Here to Eternity", first edition. Don't read much anymore (my eyes)...but used to be a book worm....

Back