What book are you reading?

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
What book are you reading, want to read or finished reading? Who is the author? What is the book about?

:aw:

A Brief History of Time - Stephen Hawking

I like to read historical & contemporary romances, what I call "bodice rippers"

Right now I am reading a historical romance called "Unconquered" by Hanna Howell

The Count Of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. No, it's not 4th grade reading level, mind you.

I'm trying to find a book to read, maybe a good romance, adventure novel... hmm... or some stories about people who are/were deaf/HOH

The Count Of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. No, it's not 4th grade reading level, mind you.

No it's not. Are you reading the original or the one based off the movie that was based on the original novel?? (yes there is a difference, IMHO the original novel is better)

As for reading level, I would place it around the 9th/10th grade reading level.

Secret Life of Bees. I have no choice. I have to start teaching the novel next week. Totally dreading it.

TheBallaOfBlindTom.jpg

He was blind and autistic, and a piano genius. A savant.

Secret Life of Bees. I have no choice. I have to start teaching the novel next week. Totally dreading it.

:lol: it just shows your a good teacher. What grade do you teach again? I thought about being a teacher at one point. Though I've heard more cons than pros. I think it just depends on the person.

i read Royals&People magazines and books,chicken soup of the soup and lots of mores what i read when i hunt Royals on cover

Last edited:

seen the movie, its one of my all time favourite a timeless classic! oh you should read "Lord of the Flies' by William Golding

right now im reading "Curing your dog's bad habits" Danny Wilson...excellent book

No it's not. Are you reading the original or the one based off the movie that was based on the original novel?? (yes there is a difference, IMHO the original novel is better)

As for reading level, I would place it around the 9th/10th grade reading level.

Not from the movie. The original novel with the Old English literacy is way better. I don't care how difficult it is to read but I still understand the whole story.

Back