what attracts you to someone phsyically

ella

Reaction score
I like a guy whose tall with long hair and nerdy glasses is optional lol. brown or blue eyes are nice, and facial hair is optional... I like tatoos .. i guess i go for the dirty ruggid guys... sorry pretty boys :)

"By the looks" don't stay young forever. It will change when gettin' older. Personality will stay the same, but will mature through variety experiences. Communication is the key to please the mind and heart. :thumb:

I'm attracted to tall men and I think having a great personality is # 1. I end up getting the handsome guys but that's not the case on why I picked the cutie boys. He just happens to appear in my life and he chose me. :dunno:

i know personality counts... i knew a lot of cute guys in high school who had the most dull personality ... thats why i go for the creative ones they're always funny

ella said:
i know personality counts... i knew a lot of cute guys in high school who had the most dull personality ... thats why i go for the creative ones they're always funny

My man can be dull sometimes.. but he's very passionate.. I guess that's why I love him... :fruit:

i have a guy friend whose creative he wrote a song on his guitar about a.d.d
it was really funny.

ella said:
i have a guy friend whose creative he wrote a song on his guitar about a.d.d
it was really funny.

about A.D.D?? i wondered what he wrote....

its an attention disorder

it went like " a.d.d is for me it makes so HAPPY! a.d.d is for me it makes feel so FREE oi oi oi so happy"

i forgot the rest of the song ,but it was funny.

ella said:
its an attention disorder

it went like " a.d.d is for me it makes so HAPPY! a.d.d is for me it makes feel so FREE oi oi oi so happy"

i forgot the rest of the song ,but it was funny.

yeah i figured it was attention deficient disorder..

I was just curious how he wrote it.. lol.. So i take it he's A.D.D himself??

that i don't know .. lol ... he seems to be cause i sat next to him church one day and he kept picking at the paint on the wall and he found an ant crawling on wall and let it crawl on his hand. I was like hm.. ok :ugh2:

ella said:
that i don't know .. lol ... he seems to be cause i sat next to him church one day and he kept picking at the paint on the wall and he found an ant crawling on wall and let it crawl on his hand. I was like hm.. ok :ugh2:

hmm.. he may be then.. :dunno:

well if he is ,he probably doesn't mind , because well he said it makes him happy in his song :fruit:

I like fat chicks. Skinny gals look like sticks, heh. Sorry, I'm naughy. ;)

what attracts me most to a woman is her sense of humor. i love a funny girl.

also a smart girl is very sexy.

RebelGirl said:

1398.gif

Attracts.. My hubby because he is very smart and mellow... easy ongoing w/me.

*pppsssst* sometime he being an asshle least I still love him everyday.. he is great guy!

Back