What are your talents?

I can't think of something I'm really good at these days. When I was a kid, I could draw and everyone would compliment on my drawings, but I've since stopped. I don't think that's a talent because hard work and persistence would need to be involved, plus I can't draw for sh*t these days. :dunno:

There are things that you become good at growing up, then you just let it go. It wasn't necessarily a talent, but something you just got into. I have a lot of phases of that. Good at a lot of things, but never an expert.

I gotta wonder if people are going to be honest about themselves with their talents. Just look at American Idol.

I have never seen a full season of American Idol. But I always look forward to the auditions. :rofl:

I'm good at surfing... but never tried electronic surfing... I'm guessing it's like a video game? :hmm:

I may have to bum a meal from Mew... I have a talent of burning water and eggs... well used to.

Don't think I have many talents- used to be able to write.. a little bit of poetry but stopped many years ago. Would love to learn to draw-- I am in awe of people who do.

Cooking... always just had a natural talent for that... I can just guess amounts and cooking times and somehow things seem to come out great... Shame I went into medical really... :P

@DeafDucky - Burn water?! PURE PYRO TALENT right there.

@Mewtilation - I have a cousin who went into nursing, but she always loved baking. She loved helping people and would bake treats for people to make them happy. Something about giving food provides comfort. I don't think its a shame you went into medical, you have the gift of physical healing and emotional healing.

Oh, I think I have a gift of physical healing... but I'm pretty sure the emotional healing you're mistaking for emotional trauma. :D

Of course you would! My brother super-glued my fingers together once when I was little in the ( live well and prosper ) finger pose on my right hand ( Forgive me I don't watch star-anything ever and don't want to ever ) Yeah, that sucked... :mad:

Those days, I know how to find buyers for my bikes. I can also teach cats to clap and teach human people some ASL.

When I was younger, I was a very good volleyball server. I helped 2 teams win championships at deaf volleyball tournament.

aiezagzi4.gif

Dancing the Bee-Bop...won a contest with my partner...:giggle:...Hula-Hooping...still can do it...and almost bought another one at Walmart the other day....:lol:

Back