what are your hobbies??

deafclimber said:
honey, you cant find a cabin in wilderness areas or national forests. :) that is where i want to stay inside there. it is so peaceful and quiet and i can :dance: nekkid in woods. oh wait a min. did i do in winter ? oh yes i did bathe myself with HOT water at a freezing afternoon ! brrr ! wud someone keep me warm ! i wud never bathe in winter again. just let myself being stinky for several days.

GA, if you are too nice to me, i wud consider to stay at the cabin. :)
Ohhh you nasty boy, u be nice to her lol.

deafclimber said:
honey, you cant find a cabin in wilderness areas or national forests. :) that is where i want to stay inside there. it is so peaceful and quiet and i can :dance: nekkid in woods. oh wait a min. did i do in winter ? oh yes i did bathe myself with HOT water at a freezing afternoon ! brrr ! wud someone keep me warm ! i wud never bathe in winter again. just let myself being stinky for several days.

GA, if you are too nice to me, i wud consider to stay at the cabin. :)

err... you say... hot water at a freezing afternoon... err er um... nude dipping in the whirpool... *ahem* for me.. *scream high pitchced* damn hell freezing.. no way ain't going stay outside...

:Ohno:

If you are too nice to me too.... sound deal? :D

sorry way to high off topic...
go back topic hobbies!

:giggle: at deafclimber and GA

-Reading and posting AllDeaf.com :lol:

-Walking or hiking in the nature and flyfishing, of course. Even when it's snowing :cold:

-Reading suspense or romance books

-Watch DVD movies (all types except for Horror :Ohno: )

-Hang out with friends and chat in person at any Flying Star cafe or Starbucks or local events

-Chat with friends on-line

-Watercolor painting

-Travelling to new places

I have some scrapbooking and crafts like beads with chain. There are my hobbies. :D

Back