What are your favorite sports??

Reaction score
I am wonder what are your favorite sports?? Mine are Ice hockey, wrestling, football, baseball, boxing and volleyball. Hope you all have wonderful day :wave:

To play or to watch? I'm not a big fan of watching sports because I can't sit still for very long but I love playing softball, basketball and pool/billiards. I guess that last one would be more of a past time than a sport though.

Favourite sport_ swimming. Right BEAT Mr Clock. The newest sport: TV watching: So YOU think YOU can Dance?????????????????? Right especially those with " 3 left feet"! Thanks Bottesini after "watching your herd of hungry hounds"!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Wirelessly posted

Football! NE Patriots!

Favourite sport_ swimming. Right BEAT Mr Clock. The newest sport: TV watching: So YOU think YOU can Dance?????????????????? Right especially those with " 3 left feet"! Thanks Bottesini after "watching your herd of hungry hounds"!

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Good morning drphil and Prof SKY. :)

My favorite sport is hiking and my own version of Parkour.

My favorite sport to watch is probably college basketball or MLB baseball. My favorite sport to play is soccer.

I would pick golf for both categories, except golf isn't a sport; it's a game.

1) Ice hockey (Go Habs Go!)
2) NCAA Football
3) NFL
4) NCAA Basketball
5) FIFA (Especially English Premier League, Italian League and Brazil team)
6) Baseball
7) NBA

If I must endure it, I like to watch any major league baseball. I will also watch mixed martial arts. When I really enjoyed it, it was kick-boxing, but then with time a'changing they changed it to MMA.

If is me doing it, then I love to swim and do my gymnastics stretches.

Rodeos, soccer, and volleyball. I like an occasional tennis/racquetball, too.

Is beer drinking a sport? :beer:

I like certain outdoor activities, but I don't know if they are sports. Like hiking, camping, kayaking, etc.

I like to watch baseball and football.

Motocross - especially the european races(and NZs), (not Supercross, its too boring), Motorcycle Road Roading (track) I missed the 500GPs bloody idiotic 'oil politics as the PLANES are trains are 1000x if not a 1000,000 times worse...)
oh then, Rally races (cars), then while its rare to go on TV, dog agility...

My favorite sport to watch is probably college basketball or MLB baseball. My favorite sport to play is soccer.

I would pick golf for both categories, except golf isn't a sport; it's a game.

You're dead to me

Back