What are your favorite sitcoms?

I'm also very proud to say I've gotten my boyfriend addicted to Monty Python! :D

Jen M.

I love 'House' but I hate the new Asia doctor , I think her name is Parker. I can't stand her whiny voice and that horrible hair cut! I hope she is taken off the show! I have nothing against the person being Asia , I just can't the role she play! I love Bones , NCIS and there is really nothing else I like on TV a lot. Most of the shows are reality shows and I hate them!

big bang theory, that 70s show, all in the family, absolutely fabulous, 2 broke girls, switched at birth

Ab-Fab! Love that show, but I don't think BF would appreciate it quite as much.

Alex: We're discussing the Silly Walk. LOL! :P

Jen M.

We don't have TV service. We just get all of our shows via Netflix, and we own a few series:

I've not had cable access in over 3 years. Everything I want, which is not a whole lot, I download via torrent or watch on Hulu. I don't want 100+ stations when in reality, I find myself watching only Discover or History Channel.

I've not had cable access in over 3 years. Everything I want, which is not a whole lot, I download via torrent or watch on Hulu. I don't want 100+ stations when in reality, I find myself watching only Discover or History Channel.

Yeah, I use an OTA antenna at home. Glorious HD programming. I get all of the major networks and some small TV networks. That's more than good enough for me. If there any shows on speciality channels like HBO and Showtime, I'll just get them from the internet.

Back