What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that i'm very fortunate for a lot of things in my life. I'm also thinking about my car and what's gonna happen to it. I got T-boned by an old lady who blazed through a very red, red light. Me, my lil sister and her bf are all ok and safe, thankfully. I'm glad I drive an SUV, so meh to the haters! SUVs have saved my life more than once in accidents.

wow glad you all are OK.

I'm thinking about how hungry I am and wish the salmon I'm having for dinner was finished.

Yes of course. I just don't know that much about Australia. Guess I should do a little reading.
:lol: Yeah, should be an interesting read. There are few stores that we have in Australia that U.S have.

:lol: Yeah, should be an interesting read. There are few stores that we have in Australia that U.S have.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there were about the same number of American chains there as there are in Canada.

Although, we don't have Target.

I am thinking about not yelling at the people who annoy me in the same way I annoy them...ARG!!!

I'm thinking that i'm very fortunate for a lot of things in my life. I'm also thinking about my car and what's gonna happen to it. I got T-boned by an old lady who blazed through a very red, red light. Me, my lil sister and her bf are all ok and safe, thankfully. I'm glad I drive an SUV, so meh to the haters! SUVs have saved my life more than once in accidents.

Wow! You all are very lucky! Yea, I feel safer driving an SUV than in small car.

Thanks guys!

I drive a 2001 Infiniti QX4, the adjuster hasn't had a chance to check it out yet so i'm not sure if they'll fit it or write me a cheque. It doesn't really matter to me lol. I smoked a deer with it back in 2005. The damage is hard to tell, superficially, it doesn't look like much. The door has a good dent and my rear wheel took the most of it and then it died and wouldn't start. The battery was connected fine, we checked and then towed it. The old lady's Tercel was pretty smashed, she hit us going atleast 80km/hr.

In 2005, I had two head on accidents within 5 months. I think I've got a knack for walking away from this kind of stuff lol. If I'm put in the position to look for a new car, i'm looking at either a FX35 or RX400h. I don't wanna hype myself too much in the event they choose to repair my car lol.

Thanks guys!

I drive a 2001 Infiniti QX4, the adjuster hasn't had a chance to check it out yet so i'm not sure if they'll fit it or write me a cheque. It doesn't really matter to me lol. I smoked a deer with it back in 2005. The damage is hard to tell, superficially, it doesn't look like much. The door has a good dent and my rear wheel took the most of it and then it died and wouldn't start. The battery was connected fine, we checked and then towed it. The old lady's Tercel was pretty smashed, she hit us going atleast 80km/hr.

In 2005, I had two head on accidents within 5 months. I think I've got a knack for walking away from this kind of stuff lol. If I'm put in the position to look for a new car, i'm looking at either a FX35 or RX400h. I don't wanna hype myself too much in the event they choose to repair my car lol.

I got lucky the one and only time I "hit" a deer. IT just knicked the front corner of my mini-van. I didn't kill it at all. I'm worse with idiot rabbits and birds. Must have killed at leat 100 in the last 15 years.

I got lucky the one and only time I "hit" a deer. IT just knicked the front corner of my mini-van. I didn't kill it at all. I'm worse with idiot rabbits and birds. Must have killed at leat 100 in the last 15 years.
I killed a joey (kangaroo) on my way to Sydney at 5am three or four years ago since my car that time was a metal sh*tbox wagon.

Wow! Poor wild animals! Naughty you guys - you must have driven too fast on the road. I'll report our Santa Claus to mark off your name in his book for next year. Well, I hope that you would promise yourself to drive slow - not too slow. U know what I mean.
Sigh...

Wow! Poor wild animals! Naughty you guys - you must have driven too fast on the road. I'll report our Santa Claus to mark off your name in his book for next year. Well, I hope that you would promise yourself to drive slow - not too slow. U know what I mean.
Sigh...

When they burn the sugar cane fields here west of town, the critters come running out of the fields and sometime you will have a swarm/coven/whatever of several hundred rabbits along with Florida deer, snakes, and all other kinds going across a 4 lane busy highway just to get to the other side not knowing it is burning as well. Driving 45 mph slowing to 15 mph due to the smoke and ash covering the field of vision.

In Missouri, there are sometimes massive flocks of these black birds that just move from field to field and when they go across the road you don't think about stopping, so yes, the bird must suffer. Driving 50 mph slowing to 30 mph.

Santa knows all about it and has said that it's the animals fault for being brainless to begin with.

Thanks guys!

oh nice! i'm very fond of Qx4. it's very comfortable and safe! I used to drive it a lot back in high school. The lease expired so we gave it back and bought G20 :mad2:

When they burn the sugar cane fields here west of town, the critters come running out of the fields and sometime you will have a swarm/coven/whatever of several hundred rabbits along with Florida deer, snakes, and all other kinds going across a 4 lane busy highway just to get to the other side not knowing it is burning as well. Driving 45 mph slowing to 15 mph due to the smoke and ash covering the field of vision.

In Missouri, there are sometimes massive flocks of these black birds that just move from field to field and when they go across the road you don't think about stopping, so yes, the bird must suffer. Driving 50 mph slowing to 30 mph.

Santa knows all about it and has said that it's the animals fault for being brainless to begin with.

Really! It sounds like back in the 1950's. Well, that's something new to me.
I probably would be stuck in that situation.

You mean my little dog in the picture. My poor critter!

myclitterdog1.jpg

I always loved the QX4, so that's why i chose it after my head-on that wrote off my mitsubishi outlander. I've been happy with it ever since I got it almost 5 years ago! In high school, I totally thought the G20 was a wicked car, i loved it's silhouette.

If you've never hit an animal before, I'm sorry but you have no clue what you are talking about. When I hit the deer, I had no idea what happened. I thought someone threw a cinder block off the overpass. I didn't see anything happen, all I heard was the xenon lights exploding and the collision. I had to drive backwards on the shoulder a lot to find out that it was a big deer. I then proceeded to be stuck in a neck brace strapped to a backboard lying flat on my back for 8 hrs. not cool.

I always loved the QX4, so that's why i chose it after my head-on that wrote off my mitsubishi outlander. I've been happy with it ever since I got it almost 5 years ago! In high school, I totally thought the G20 was a wicked car, i loved it's silhouette.

If you've never hit an animal before, I'm sorry but you have no clue what you are talking about. When I hit the deer, I had no idea what happened. I thought someone threw a cinder block off the overpass. I didn't see anything happen, all I heard was the xenon lights exploding and the collision. I had to drive backwards on the shoulder a lot to find out that it was a big deer. I then proceeded to be stuck in a neck brace strapped to a backboard lying flat on my back for 8 hrs. not cool.

That's what frightens me about driving on country roads at night. Hitting deer. I have heard of horror stories of what happened to people when they struck deer at a bad angle.

I am sure that McDonald's and Starbucks probably top that list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back