What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
who took advantage of you? :mad2:

Everyone that just wants to be my friend for benefits.. not just to be my friend. grrr! :giggle:

Thinking of my grandfather who just passed away Saturday and thinking of my lil baby...

Cant wait to spend time with my baby... soooo thankful for this wonderful family of ours. :D

I am very sorry to hear about you grandfather. :(

I'm thinking how extremely upset I am, after finding out by one of my crew texted me and told me that my sister and her husband already cut me out of dad's bbq business completely, they're going to Florida without me this Sunday. I cried all the way home from work, I can't believe this is happening, I never in my wild dreams would think my own sister will ever do this to me. She's so evil!! :tears:

I am very sorry about your situation, Cheri. I hope it can improve.

I am thinking of a lot things at the moment.

I'm thinking I need new friends.. I'm bored off my ass talking to people on the net I'll never meet real life.. all my cousins out drinking and laughing.. I don't go because I can't hear anything they are saying... My only hope is when everybody is super smashed and talking loud I hear sometimes

I'm thinking I need new friends.. I'm bored off my ass talking to people on the net I'll never meet real life.. all my cousins out drinking and laughing.. I don't go because I can't hear anything they are saying... My only hope is when everybody is super smashed and talking loud I hear sometimes

I am thinking is Marysville in Missouri? And why not introduce yourself to us.

the marysville I live in is in California... And it is crap.. by all means don't move here... I'm Fernando Alvarez... heard of hearing... grew up hearing.. started losing my hearing when I was a teen.. I listen to music from the early 90s.. last time I could hear the lyrics.. I'm 29 and un-employed because I'm latino and heard of hearing in a city with the 3rd highest un-empoyment rate... No matter how geeky I dress I still look like a thug to all the employers... and 46 failed interviews and 75 rejection letters to prove it.. so I live on disability at 29.. pathetic huh?... only friends I have are my cousins.. and they only still talk to me because I'm family.. I don't go out much.. just sit here in front of a computer and act like I have a life online.. Like most of you

the marysville I live in is in California... And it is crap.. by all means don't move here... I'm Fernando Alvarez... heard of hearing... grew up hearing.. started losing my hearing when I was a teen.. I listen to music from the early 90s.. last time I could hear the lyrics.. I'm 29 and un-employed because I'm latino and heard of hearing in a city with the 3rd highest un-empoyment rate... No matter how geeky I dress I still look like a thug to all the employers... and 46 failed interviews and 75 rejection letters to prove it.. so I live on disability at 29.. pathetic huh?... only friends I have are my cousins.. and they only still talk to me because I'm family.. I don't go out much.. just sit here in front of a computer and act like I have a life online.. Like most of you

Wow Fernando, welcome. :wave:
I don't go out much either. I simply wanted to be with my boyfriend and he lives too far from me to make a frequency visit. [pouts]
Today I will counseling through VideoPhone at noon then will be teaching ASL class at home to a family who comes to learn. The two kids are quite impressive.

I'm thinking how extremely upset I am, after finding out by one of my crew texted me and told me that my sister and her husband already cut me out of dad's bbq business completely, they're going to Florida without me this Sunday. I cried all the way home from work, I can't believe this is happening, I never in my wild dreams would think my own sister will ever do this to me. She's so evil!! :tears:

Despite our differences, I am sincerely sorry that this is happening to you. Like Botts said, I hope it improves or gets resolved.

I am sorry to hear that :hug: Have you consulted any lawyer on that ?

thinking why I don't read news much anymore these days. I used to read news religuously like several times a day. now it's pretty much 1-2x a day. why? because I do not like reading headline about horrible news like an update about homecoming gang-rape in California. From what I read -

A 1999 California law makes it illegal not to report a witnessed crime against a child, but the law applies only to children 14 and younger.

bleh. on the side note - i'm happy that NASA has successfully launched the tallest rocket. the purpose of this ARES rocket program aka Constellation Program is to replace the space shuttles. Rock on! :rockon:

Shaking my head at the last Nigerian scam...

Too bad they're ruining the country's name. A high school friend of mine was from Nigeria....

Balsa wood for whittlin'. I'm off to the hobby store to get some balsa wood so my kid can whittle. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back