What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, Moondrifter! :aw::grouphug:

I would like to try kickboxing....

Good Luck, tomorrow, Melissa! :wave:

I am also thinking am glad hubby feels bit better - he has cold - and that I will miss the Rottie girlie we have been watching for a couple of days!

Thanks, dogmom :) I'm not doing any of the talking but I'm hoping I can hear ok, and people don't start arguing too much!

Moondrifter, I'm sorry for your loss. I too think a counsellor would help you greatly at this sad time.

Kickboxing sounds fun! Glad your hubby's better, dogmom. We tend to stay away from Rotties as our dog and previous dog were both attacked by Rotties, but then again I have known some who are as soft as anything. I think dogs learn from their owners. I'm partial to Alsations, they too can have a violent reputation but I knew one who was so friendly and daft, he was lovely, he just didn't realise that he was as big as me when he was playing!

I am thinking about how tonight I have a lot of TV shows I want to watch.

I am thinking of more kick boxing classes to come :) It was so fun and great way to let out a broken heart.

That you can make any totally absurd statement and someone will believe it.

Thinking of my grandfather who just passed away Saturday and thinking of my lil baby...

Cant wait to spend time with my baby... soooo thankful for this wonderful family of ours. :D

I'm thinking how extremely upset I am, after finding out by one of my crew texted me and told me that my sister and her husband already cut me out of dad's bbq business completely, they're going to Florida without me this Sunday. I cried all the way home from work, I can't believe this is happening, I never in my wild dreams would think my own sister will ever do this to me. She's so evil!! :tears:

Cheri, I'm so sorry. I understand how hurt you are. :tears::hug:

I'm thinking how extremely upset I am, after finding out by one of my crew texted me and told me that my sister and her husband already cut me out of dad's bbq business completely, they're going to Florida without me this Sunday. I cried all the way home from work, I can't believe this is happening, I never in my wild dreams would think my own sister will ever do this to me. She's so evil!! :tears:

OMG! I am sorry this happened to you. :hug:

ugh....

ughhh thats awful!. :(

Im thinking this whole trusting people isnt working for me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back