What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about how I dont want to get up to clean the house but the mess is driving me nuts. Why me??!

Also, I am thinking about the guilt feelings I will have later for not working out but my body is aching all over so I dont think it would be a good idea to push myself.

What do u think?

I am thinking about my NE Patriots playing London, England today! Go Patriots!

Thinking... how awesome the interpreter was today. I haven't seen such professionalism since I left Grande Prairie I know why I haven't seen the same in Edmonton (or in northern Alberta in general), and it's a real long story. Feel free to ask me on Facebook or over IM why that crap happened. But it's nice to see an interpreter with a strong sense of ethics.

Also thinking of breaking the single mould. :p Not sure if I should go the online route, or if I should try to snag a few numbers at a couple of ska concerts.

OOo hmm you shall have to tell me about this awesome interpreter maybe i could learn something....
Saw some interesting girls at this play eh ? :cool2::naughty::lol:

I am thinking how bad I feel about my younger son, he went to the emergency room today after developed a temperature of 103.4 He was tested positive for strep throat. He's been sleeping most of the day. :(

I am thinking how bad I feel about my younger son, he went to the emergency room today after developed a temperature of 103.4 He was tested positive for strep throat. He's been sleeping most of the day. :(

awww thats awful :( im sorry you had to go through that.. i hope he got the right medication ..the best medicine is always resting.. i hope he feels better soon! :aw:

I am not sure what's going on with the world, but I don't like it one bit at all.

It was my mom's sister who committed suicide for no reason. My mind still cannot accept the fact that she's really gone.

Just now, I found out that my best friend's mom just passed away from swine flu.

I think I'm gonna go get counseling soon. Thank you for your condolences in these times of need. I pray that none of this tragedy happens to any of you.

Sincerely,
Moondrifter

awww thats awful :( im sorry you had to go through that.. i hope he got the right medication ..the best medicine is always resting.. i hope he feels better soon! :aw:

He took Amoxicillin about two hours ago. (that's what he was prescribe for) I also brought him ginger ale. It's true about resting, a lot of rest does make a different. ;) and Thanks! :hug:

MoonDrifter. Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry about your mom's sister and her best friend. What a tragedy. :( My heart goes out to you and your mom. :hug:

:confused: Why are they playing in England?

Correct me if I am wrong, I believe, each year an NFL team is selected to play a game in London, England. Last year , it was the Chargers and ?? This year, NE Patriots and Tampa Bay to got picked.

I am not sure what's going on with the world, but I don't like it one bit at all.

It was my mom's sister who committed suicide for no reason. My mind still cannot accept the fact that she's really gone.

Just now, I found out that my best friend's mom just passed away from swine flu.

I think I'm gonna go get counseling soon. Thank you for your condolences in these times of need. I pray that none of this tragedy happens to any of you.

Sincerely,
Moondrifter

Sounds like life is really throwing things at you lately. :( I hate it when life picks on me. Hope everything gets better for you! :)

Moondrifter, I'm sorry for your loss. Getting the counseling that you need is a brave and wise decision. Healing thoughts to you as your grieve and heal.

Correct me if I am wrong, I believe, each year an NFL team is selected to play a game in London, England. Last year , it was the Chargers and ?? This year, NE Patriots and Tampa Bay to got picked.

Don't the Buffalo Bills (I think that's the team) come and play in Toronto 6 times a year too? I think that the NFL is considering giving Toronto a team. I think it'd go Bankrupt. No one here really bothers with the NFL. It's your league.

Sincerely,
Moondrifter

wow..... :grouphug:

moondrifter, hang in there, you have my condolences.

I am going to visit a kickboxing gym today :)

How I'm comfy in bed watching The Simpsons with Monty curled up and purring at the end of the bed. (It's only 8pm but I'm tired!).

I'm hoping that my group lecture/talk goes well tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Moondrifter

You have my condolences, MoodDrifter. It sounds as if some grief work with a counselor would be helpful for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back