What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be the docotor.

nah. i've been there. that's what I had. I'm thinking I should get one for me too cuz I'm still coughing for 3 weeks already. :mad2:

nah. i've been there. that's what I had. I'm thinking I should get one for me too cuz I'm still coughing for 3 weeks already. :mad2:

Make sure it's not some sort of nervous coughing Jiro. That's what I ended up having after several weeks. It lasted for months after that... two years ago from June till September. I thought I was going nuts...

I suggest to go see the doctor - the earlier, the better ;)

I love love Diet Dr. Pepper but I am just not losing the weight so I am wondering if it is cuz I drank too much of it. I want to restrict my intake and see what happens..if the weight starts coming off, then I got my answer. I work out so much and I am still not toned.

I am not on a diet nor, I am diabetic. I just do not like sweet drinks..

I drink water, unsweetened tea, and Diet Coke... I just do not like sugary drinks. I mainly drink water.

I can not even stand sweet mixed drinks. Strange I know...

If it is a long time coughing, that's post nasal drip. That's the most difficult part that you are dealing with.

Honey with tea, chocolate bars - they might help you to reduce your coughs.

I am not on a diet nor, I am diabetic. I just do not like sweet drinks..

I drink water, unsweetened tea, and Diet Coke... I just do not like sugary drinks. I mainly drink water.

I can not even stand sweet mixed drinks. Strange I know...
I cant stand sweet mixed drinks either...blah.

I am not crazy about sweet drinks either...when I have cranberry juice, I must fill my cup half with water and then half with the juice. Otherwise, it is just too sweet.

I forgot to add a few comment for people who have colds.

You could try to put some amount of cut onions in an old clean sock. Put it under pillow or near your face somewhere when you sleep. It won't harm you, but it smells strong that could be a little problem. It kills some viruses in your nasal and throat from colds. Most antibiotic medicines that I know won't work for colds because the medicines can kill bacteria, not any viruses. It's because viruses for a specific colds have their own intelligent to form some kind of defend any medicines. I am not making it up - it was on the news a few months ago.

Note: virus and bacteria are not the same type of germs. All viruses are bad. Bacteria have good and bad ones.

I cant stand sweet mixed drinks either...blah.

I am not crazy about sweet drinks either...when I have cranberry juice, I must fill my cup half with water and then half with the juice. Otherwise, it is just too sweet.

I do the same with any juices! :giggle: I put half and half in it also.

I started that when a doctor recommended me to do that with the juices, To make it less sugary for my kids, and is less harsh on their stomach and teeth.

Haha I dont even know what day it is. I finished college not even 2 weeks ago ad Im loving it. Hopefully inn the next few days we're booking a holiday on a beach caravan campsite in Prestatyn, North Wales for seven days :D

Thinking how it sucks sitting in a doctors office waiting and waiting.

Sheesh!

Haha I dont even know what day it is. I finished college not even 2 weeks ago ad Im loving it. Hopefully inn the next few days we're booking a holiday on a beach caravan campsite in Prestatyn, North Wales for seven days :D
8 weeks until my interstate road trip, and 6 months to go until my USA trip.

Thinking about how busy I am this week. Got plenty of homework to do and my next classes start from 12:45 to 4:30 and then 6:00 to 9:30 in a couple days.

I am thinking about how sore I will be tmw...just finished taking the dog for an hour walk and then working on the front yard for another hour.

I am thinking how lucky I am. Brayden is out of the woods..and on the mend. Brenna is starting to feel better too! NOw if I can manage to dodge the virus, life will be good!

Thinking of how warm my computer is today... and if it might blow up soon. :fingersx:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back