What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry... but I had to ask...

Why do you want to get rid of hair? I thought Men are supposed to have hair? :giggle:
Well now, it all started when I blurted out that I was wondering what it would feel like to shave my "teabag" and so many people offered suggestions. This is just another method that has been used. The hair on my head is thick, and I plan to keep it that way. It is just internet words flowing back and forth. Not sure I will ever go for the 'baby face" teabag look. And obviously, there is a demand for the smooth sack, or Nair would not create the product. Just muttering...

I am thinking about instilling some new rules in the house after watching wife swap - including a few for myself. I've realized that ever since I got out of uni for the summer I have gotten quite lazy! I need to :whip: myself into shape again!

Try shaving that!:lol:

Oh dear...

Originally Posted by ~*Kaelei*~
I'm sorry... but I had to ask...

Why do you want to get rid of hair? I thought Men are supposed to have hair?

Yeah, there are reasons why we would have it, such as when we're running through the jungle and we need protection from stray branches and bugs (a reeeeally long time ago), but nowadays it's just about your and your partner's preferences. All that hair down there can get really uncomfortable or if you wait too long you might never find it! :lol:

I'm thinking about that I need to take something for my hayfever/ allergies. I cant stop sneezing

I'm thinking about that I need to take something for my hayfever/ allergies. I cant stop sneezing

Perhaps, you might consider to buy this Neti (Jalaneti) to clean your nasal. It works for me, and I use it once a while.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-Congestion-Ayurvedic-JalNeti/dp/B001187IDC]Amazon.com: Stainless Steel Neti Pot for Sinus Congestion (Ayurvedic JalNeti): Health & Personal Care[/ame]

is thinking that she actually misses her sister :shock:
:giggle:

I havent really seen her since tues night and she was home for a day yesterday but I was out all day, she's gone to a music festival till monday. :giggle:

I miss winding her up and talking to her n having fun. :(

I dont know why but I do LOL. She's my big sister and I'm her little sister hehe. She calls me her little sister because I'm a shorty at 4ft 11 and cos I'm a minute younger than her. ROTFL.

I am thinking about how THRILLED I am that my daughter has decided not to move to AZ with her dad but stay here in MD and live with us. No court battle UNLESS my ex hubby doesnt accept her decision and takes me to court. However, I still have my lawyer and I am going to get papers drawn up to get it in black and white to prevent future surprises or threats from my ex hubby. Even if he does take me to court, he cant win cuz he did tell my daughter that it was her decision so she made it. It would make him look even worse in front of the judge if he didnt respect her decision, do u think? I am so F*****CKING excited!!!! I was under so much anxiety and stress since January with the idea of having to do an ugly custody battle..but it looks like it wont happen. What a HUGE HUGE relief.

Perhaps, you might consider to buy this Neti (Jalaneti) to clean your nasal. It works for me, and I use it once a while.

Amazon.com: Stainless Steel Neti Pot for Sinus Congestion (Ayurvedic JalNeti): Health & Personal Care
Good timing with this comment, as I have packed sinuses today. I am tired of having sinus headaches twice a week. I never tried this before. How does one get used to putting water into the nose? Seems like you gotta trick your body into letting it happen.

You said it, Kid!....I woke up with a headache and stuffy sinuses.....Just hate taking any (and I mean ANY) kind of Pill!...But winded up taking 2 Excedrins After eating breakfast.....I blame it on the weather....and of course, so many people are sick with whatever is going around!.....Staying in with the A/C is best, since the humidity here really sucks! And I sleep with a fan (on light breeze), helps the breathing when you've got stuffed sinus...and "Breathe Right" strips work for me too....

Im thinking... what in the world should I do this weekend. I dont want monday to come.

Good timing with this comment, as I have packed sinuses today. I am tired of having sinus headaches twice a week. I never tried this before. How does one get used to putting water into the nose? Seems like you gotta trick your body into letting it happen.

Here is the video clip that I found on youtube website:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9i6x6uGm2k&feature=related]YouTube - Himalayan Institute Neti Pot Demo[/ame]

This woman on the video clip should have opened her mouth wider because it gives you better idea what is going on.

It is very important that you blow your nose first before you put the warm water into your nasal.

(1) Boil water for a few minutes, and wait for the water warm.

(2) Pour a very small amount of seasalt into the pot with warm water.
(Brand: Lima - Seasalt fine)

(3) Remember open your mouth and watch the video clip...

(4) After you finished the pot, make sure you blow your nose gently a few times.

(5) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jQ_SB7o2I4&feature=related]YouTube - all hope is lost[/ame] Watch this clip at Time 0:43 seconds instead of at the beginning of the show. I should follow this instruction, but I didn't.

That's it.

If the water cannot go in your nasal, you probably need to jog for a few minutes that make your nose open for the air. Remember, always blow your nose after the treatment because sometimes some salt water goes into your throat otherwise it could clot the water inside your nose.

I think I will try this, if I ever feel the urge to go smooth:

2v9w1gz.jpg

I didn't even know they made that product! Certainly much safer than a blade!

I didn't even know they made that product! Certainly much safer than a blade!

Yeah, was surprised as well. Better this way than using a blade around the little Cub Scout with the red hat. :giggle:

Here is the video clip that I found on youtube website.....That's it..... If the water cannot go in your nasal, you probably need to jog for a few minutes that make your nose open for the air. Remember, always blow your nose after the treatment because sometimes some salt water goes into your throat otherwise it could clot the water inside your nose.
I watched videos. It still looks like something I would have to train myself to do. Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back