What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yum, time to go eat scones and hotchocolate. yeah and its snowing again

I think I need to keep my evil-doings on the down low :( karma is unkind to me!

My sister has a phobia of all things octopus (including squids) which is why I was compelled to buy her a squishy *sticky* octopus toy today :D

I placed it on my dashboard and cackled like a madman... a few minutes later, I parked near the county library and found myself SCREAMING!! There was a humongous... disgusting... hairy... (fake) spider on a feller's dashboard merely a few feet away... staring straight at me O_O

Ugh... ugh (shudders) I'm still traumatized from that sight.

How often does that happen?!? WTH!!

(sheepishly put the octopus in her purse)

yuck, yuck, I hate spiders. While I was a working student in Florida there once was this wicked big spider in the shower, so disgusting. I had to get my roommate to come kill it for me. :shock:

is think if there's love in the air...... :hmm:

Thinking someone's a PRICK for throwing a snowball perfectly right into my right ear. Nearly rather. Got disoriented for a sec and felt alot of burning.. Sonfabiaaaaaaaaaaaatch.

Sorry about that.

19a846.gif

Courtesy of Jiro from a certain thread...

Now as I would say... Lies.

is thinking about Jiro.. and if he's feeling any better?

Since my aunt wont be able to look after my car when I am away (driving to Sydney) due to the long period of time, and concil would get suspsicuous due to no off street parking -- am deciding whether to fly or catch a bus.... *ponders*
Taken care of, my father paid me a return ticket to Sydney, so no worries there :D

it is one of my christmas presents. :rockon:

I'm thinking of how I hope my dad will like the shirt that I got him so that he could be able to wear it when he's in physical therapies. It's a stroke shirt that says "With God all things are possible, cure strokes" I don't want to get him what most of my family members had got him, sweat pants and slippers. You think my dad would like something like that? I'm guessing he would. :)

I'm thinking of how I hope my dad will like the shirt that I got him so that he could be able to wear it when he's in physical therapies. It's a stroke shirt that says "With God all things are possible, cure strokes" I don't want to get him what most of my family members had got him, sweat pants and slippers. You think my dad would like something like that? I'm guessing he would. :)

I'm thinking your father will totally love it!! I know my grandfather would have. I am continuing to pray for him and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back